Pack your backpack full of food!

[quote name="KahrMan" post="881843" timestamp="1357939995"]Just reported the Yeager's hcp was suspended because of a material likelihood of risk of harm to the public.[/quote] Bahahahaha! Boy, can you imagine the roid-fueled temper tantrum he's throwing right now? I bet it's epic!

I watched the interview he had with CBS Atlanta.  I sort of feel sorry for the guy even though he is a complete egotistical ass.  Yes, yes, he brought it on himself, but threatening the man's livelihood and the lives of his family because he said some incredibly stupid things out of frustration and anger is uncalled for.

Even though my expectations are very low, my hope is that Mr. Yeager learns some humility during this ordeal; it would serve him well. 

Bahahahaha! Boy, can you imagine the roid-fueled temper tantrum he's throwing right now? I bet it's epic!

Ah. We have more lawyers than a DC whorehouse on this board (not talking about Stegall, Cain, etc.). I figure one of them will get his permit back any minute, as soon as they explain the constitution to the Great State of Tennessee. :rofl:

Looks like that "line in the sand" has been replaced by humble pie....

http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesYeager

Well, good for him.  I don't know if he is sincere or just trying to save his butt, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt.  I still think he is an egotistical ass (at least that is the way he comes off in his videos), but it sometimes takes a lot of guts to admit you were wrong and apologize.  Now, he needs to apologize to all those he insulted in the second video.

By the way, he doesn't look very big or overly muscular to show steroid use.

Edited by mav
  • Administrator

Well, good for him.  I don't know if he is sincere or just trying to save his butt, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt.  

It was a compelling video.  It had words that made sentences that made statements.  I forgive him!

Oh. My. God!!!!!!  Seriously???  You're ok with this???

We've really got to get to the point where we don't just give people a hall-pass when they fuck the rest of us, because they came back later to tell us they were sorry.  Sorry isn't an eraser.  It doesn't change history.  It doesn't undo all of the damage done.  It doesn't take his original videos off of the hourly replay loop on every major news network.  It doesn't keep him from being used as the anti's new poster boy for stricter firearms control during the next Congressional hearing.

It was a compelling video.  It had words that made sentences that made statements.  I forgive him!

Oh. My. God!!!!!!  Seriously???  You're ok with this???

We've really got to get to the point where we don't just give people a hall-pass when they fuck the rest of us, because they came back later to tell us they were sorry.  Sorry isn't an eraser.  It doesn't change history.  It doesn't undo all of the damage done.  It doesn't take his original videos off of the hourly replay loop on every major news network.  It doesn't keep him from being used as the anti's new poster boy for stricter firearms control during the next Congressional hearing.

Yes, I totally realize what he has done and the possible, but doubtful, ramifications it could cause . What the hell can I do about it?  Absolutely nothing.  What was done is done.  Therefore, what reason do I have to go around harboring a grudge or being pissed at him for making a total ass of himself, which ends up being reflected on all of us?  None, because even without the video, the left is going to lie and portray me as some gun crazy right wing nut who only needs the right push before becoming another mass murderer. 

The way I was raised and my belief system is to be forgiving of others even if they are undeserving of that forgiveness.  That said, that doesn't mean I have to associate with that person, nor does it mean I have to even like that person, which in this case, I don't.

I view this entire episode as good, but painful, learning lesson.  Think about what you are going to say before saying it, and if what you have to say is inflammatory and can reflect poorly on others, then it is best to keep your ****ing mouth shut.

I cannot change what was done, and I have already washed my hands of it.  There is no point for me to dwell on it; it is time to move on. I know a lot of people will view this differently than me, and that is fine. To each their own.

Edited by mav

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W2kkax7WOKI

Wow! Wtf! I mean really? This reminds me of Tom hanks in saving pr. Ryan squaring off with the tank and his 1911. I empathize with the anger, but damn. Every alphabet soup agency in the world has the crosshairs on this guy. Wtf?

Well, as I said, this is his style of an After Action Report, like blaming everyone else for the Iraqi bridge fiasco.

- OS

Guest capt usa

We have no control over what has or will happen to him because of his video but I am against telling the world his permit has been suspended. I'm for keeping the crook guessing about who's armed and who isn't.