walmart and ammo

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Wally 5616 got some good amounts of Tula 7.62 & .223. I saw box of .357 sig & 5.56. Some ppu 380. Some .40 s&w, .45 12 & 20 guage. A Box or two of 270 & 22-250. I cannot remember if there was anything else. That is all.

Edited by ArmyVeteran37214

Wally 5616 got some good amounts of Tula 7.62 & .223. I saw box of .357 sig & 5.56. Some ppu 380. Some .40 s&w, .45 12 & 20 guage. A Box or two of 270 & 22-250. I cannot remember if there was anything else. That is all.

Thanks! I just left 10 min ago and picked up 3 boxes of Tula 223. 35+ boxes of 7.62x39. Some 40 in different flavors left as well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  • Like 1

Been wondering which Walmart store 5616 was, Now I get it. went there a few times and found ammo a while back.. I thought it would be a secret still, guess not, since it's not close to anywhere that would grab people attention for having ammo.. 

Guest carter

is that a 6940?

i have no idea... all i know they where both colt AR's...one was $1100 with the magpul furniture and fixed front site... and the one in the pic was $1300 with the mono looking rail system

Kunal, you picked up 35 boxes??? 3 box max? Hhmmmmm

He was stating that there were 35 + boxes of Tula 7.62x39 at the time that he purchased 3 boxes of Tula .223, sir.

Edited by Cartel

Where do they hide it? Went to day and all they had was 12, 20, & 410ga ammo.. And I asked, they said that's all they got in the case.. Please tell me there's a secret hiding place or the person is about as clueless as a box of rocks.. 

Where do they hide it? Went to day and all they had was 12, 20, & 410ga ammo.. And I asked, they said that's all they got in the case.. Please tell me there's a secret hiding place or the person is about as clueless as a box of rocks.. 

It goes quickly after ArmyVeteran posts up the intel. 

I have given up on trying to find ammo at Wally World lately.

Heard another story today from a friend who has a contact on the inside at Walmart. Confirmed my suspicions that one needs to be on a list to get the premium ammo when it is first put out.

I`ll sit tight until things calm down.