walmart and ammo

I do not mind picking up ammo for you guys as it comes in the store I have a good stash right now and only reason I buy is because it's there. For those wanting it you can come get it as I find it or pay to have it shipped either way I'm good with helping anyone out.

Wow, what a generous offer from a fellow TGO'er! PM sent.

I stopped by this morning on my way to work because I thought they'd be bringing some .22's out.  I got there a couple minutes before the ammo was brought out, and there was 1 stinkin' box of .22's.Of course, the first guy in line got it.  He worked for it, though.  He said he had been waiting there for over an hour.  

This is just madness.  

Hell I won't stand in line for an hour to eat much less to buy ammo.....

I stopped by this morning on my way to work because I thought they'd be bringing some .22's out.  I got there a couple minutes before the ammo was brought out, and there was 1 stinkin' box of .22's.Of course, the first guy in line got it.  He worked for it, though.  He said he had been waiting there for over an hour.  

This is just madness.  

• Like 2

Wally 5616 got an assortment FMJ in Brassmaxx .223, .40., Remington 30-30, .40, Winchester .45, 30-06, 9mm, .40, 270 win mag, Federal .223. Winchester 12 guage 00 buck, Winchester .22 JHP, Remington Semi JHP .357

I hope ya'll enjoy this intel, cause its a pain in the ass to post from my phone.

Edit..Pictures of the ammo when I first reported about it at nearly 3 am.

0TYw1Or.jpg

Yo7WrEk.jpg

Thanks for the pictures AV, for awhile there I thought I was loosing it.  

" I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane" :screwy: 

I missed out on the Wally 5616 offer this morning. I appreciate your intel and helping fellow members out! I have a strong feeling the Wally @ Harding has insider info as well, but it goes to people they want it to go to..

• Like 1

I just love how the walmart got 40 cans of tula for 155 a piece now they are all sold out and armslist is flooded with them all the way up to 375 dollars a can.

There were 6 people in front of me, I did ask them if they were planning on reselling the ammo, they all said no..

the guy in front of me only got one and I tried to get the sales guy to give me his 2 but he wouldn't let me use my CC twice on a ammo purchase, I came back a couple hrs later, the other sales guy sold the last 2 cans 5 minutes earlier...

I kept shaking my head for paying 0.33 per round for steel case ammo.

I just love how the walmart got 40 cans of tula for 155 a piece now they are all sold out and armslist is flooded with them all the way up to 375 dollars a can.

Yep, this ammo thing isn't all because people are making sure to be stocked, it is partly because people wake up in the morning and plan to screw other gun owners.

I did something I never do and waited around tonight for 2.5 hours for them to get the truck unloaded just for .22 ammo. I got one box of Winchester M22 ( 1000 rounds ) and 2 boxes of 555 round Winchester. I hate Walmart but I was running low on .22 so I guess it was worth the wait. When I got there it was just me and by the time they brought it out, there were 15 people in line and the 6 cases was gone within 15 minutes of being brought out. 

• Like 1
Guest Sdyzfr1

new to me... my walmart has ammo... i went this morning and bought 2 boxes of 225 count remington 22lr...he had 10 total... so i thought id leave some for other people being the nice guy i am... well this "B" behind me was on the phone with someone and she bought the last 8 boxes... needless to say i wasn't happy at all! so next time i go and they have it i will be buying it all :) .223 on the other hand i have not seen one box... but 9mm, 40, 45, 38 357 is all over the place

I dont liv in TN. How much fot 38 spl and how could i buy some
Guest ArmyVeteran37214
Wally 5616 got another shipment. I'm not sure what was recieved right now, will try to find out at Lunch break.

Update......I took a quick glance and seen that there was 250 round count value packs of Remington .45acp and Winchester 9mm 50 round count boxes. 1 Box of Federal 38 especial. Couple boxes of 12 guage slugs. Edited by ArmyVeteran37214

It does appear that things are loosening up a bit.  I have seem a good bit of 9mm at WM and my local gun store had 22, 223, 9mm and various other calibers available this week.  If people would quit freaking out and only buy what they need this would be over soon.

My cousin went to Walmart in Jefferson City and they had several cases of .22 and several 500 round cans of Tula .223. He was there at 6:30 and said it was just him and one other guy. I just checked the website and it says out of stock.

The Walmart below has 3x 250 round boxes of Remington UMC.45 ACP at $103.00 + tax. I scored the last 50 round box of Federal in 9mm. Evidently they placed 15+ boxes of it this morning in addition to 10 225 round boxes of 22 LR (all sold by 10am).

615 S Cumberland St, Lebanon, TN 37087
  • Like 1
Guest Pineapple Devil

i understand capitalism and i'm all for it but that right there pisses me off to no end for some reason. these are not the type of people i want to associate with. buy it b/c you're going to shoot it or b/c you are going to keep it for your pile. if not, let someone else have it.

Edited by Pineapple Devil
Just stop by there there are 2 boxes of umc 45 250 rds left. He said they had 22 rem golden bullets and 9mm I got there to late unbelievable . I'd like to see Tennessee adopt buy ammo you have to show your THP that would stop a lot of this.