Brownells shipping B/O'd AR-15 Magpuls

5.56 Black Windowed 10-pack

Thanks for the info.  Were they Gen 2/MOE or M3?

I ordered a 10 pack of the black, non-window, M3 5.56 mags on 12/26 and haven't heard a thing yet.  I guess I picked the wrong mags to order.

While not Magpul, I just received notice from Brownell's that they're shipping my backordered Brownell's 20 rd AR mags (bulk pack of 10) and my backordered G 17 mags (bulk pack of 3). Great pricing (pre-madness)...

but heck, I have several items backordered from several sites... I had forgotten about these... :pleased:

So, if they are shipping these, hopefully it indicates the supply lines are improving.

While not Magpul, I just received notice from Brownell's that they're shipping my backordered Brownell's 20 rd AR mags (bulk pack of 10) and my backordered G 17 mags (bulk pack of 3). Great pricing (pre-madness)...

but heck, I have several items backordered from several sites... I had forgotten about these... :pleased:

So, if they are shipping these, hopefully it indicates the supply lines are improving.

Now that it seems clear there will be no hi-cap federal ban, availability of inexpensive mags will almost certainly recover over a fairly short time frame.

Not so much for the go-bang stuff that goes in them, though.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Very true OS.

I am in hopes that the fact there will be no ban will have a positive psychological impact of the general shooting public and ease the panic buying tension a bit.

Will that become a reality? The pessimist in me (maybe the realistic) doubts it. But one can hope...

I have a 12/26/2012 invoice date for the black non-windowed and I was told they are still on backorder.

Who knows man... From my understanding its all still on "backorder" they are filling them as they get product... I placed 2 orders on 12/26 both for black non-window mags my first one has been completed but the one I placed littearly 5mins later is still showing nothing

Who knows how many orders they got 12/26 Edited by mcordell
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Darth Maul

I buy my Pmags for $14.99 Been buying them at that price throught this whole panic mess. I get them within 5-7 days, never back ordered. Feel bad for those who order from big companies and have to wait.