For you old school Garand lovers...

Being tarred and feathered is not enough for whoever created this abomination.

WTF is some people's obsession with putting an AR stock and pistol grip on anything that fires a bullet?

Another fine example of just becuase you can do something it doesn't mean you should.

Edited by Garufa

So what yer saying is after 2million of these rifles were built and given to G.I.'s to go fight for freedom and some poor old sad sack carried that particular rifle from Belgium to Germany for a couple years, then decides to take that beloved piece that saved his life numerous times, home and keep it as his goto deer hunting gun. And when he gets home he takes it to his favorite old smitty and say fix my beauty so I can keep her as a hunting rifle until i die, thats bad?

Just wondering about the definition of collector....

BTW, it was brought home by a WWII G.I. and it weighs a bit over 6 lbs and shoots lights out. If yer looking for a real collectable these guns are getting very very hard to find.

Lp

Edited by Lowpower

that second rifle is more F'd up than the first

I agree.  At least the first one might be somewhat tolerable with the addition of a cowbell or two as monkeylizard suggested.  Then it would actually serve a purpose.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.