Islamic beheading in NJ??

"While the report said police did not indicate a motive, friends of the victims wondered if it was something to do with religion."

YAH THINK????

Political Correctness is going to be the downfall of this country.  People afraid to speak out and this suppresses the truth. It's just another form of censorship.

• Like 2

Link to the story from NY

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/headless-bodies-new-jersey-lead-murder-arrest-article-1.1261218

I am telling ya, The Muslims are here to destroy our country from the inside.

They want us to be tolerant, but will not tolerate us.

We have to adjust to their ways, NOT ME.

I have said virtually the same thing for the last 20 years. I've been told that it was impossible. Can't happen. Islam can't get enough of a hold here to influence the country.

Right.

Look at the population figures for the Eastern European nations. Look at the dramatic increases in population segements. Where are those increases and where are the largest gains. France and Spain virtually run by Islam. England's muslim population is increaseing as well.

Now look around you. Do you see the expansion of the followers of Islam? More Mosques. More converts from the prisions. (And that 's another thing. Anyone wonder why the big push for converting the prision populations?) Study of the Quran in our public schools. Not as an elective, but as a required course.

Where do you think the Islamic revolution will come from? A tidal wave of ship-borne soldiers? Plane loads of civilians with the Quran in their arms to quietly and gently convert the countryside?

No. From the converts here. Can't happen? Look and think again.

This land of religious freedon has become the land of religious freedom for anyone but Christains.

And the longer it goes on, the more of these articles will be swept aside in favor of the latest athlete to come out or some other meaningless drivel.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 6
There are more practicing muslims in france than practicin catholics, largest population in europe. The muslim population in the uk has doubled in past 10 years. There is a rather chilling youtube vid that depicts the birthrate of countries around the world vs the muslim immigrants and plots out the long game of world domination that will occur from nothing more than them having big families & everyone else havin 1-2+milions of abortions, etc. I think it's:<br /><br /> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAf8-oq37yg Edited by zapfbroad

The Muslims have long said the way to conquer a country is from within. One day our grandchildren will have to answer to a Muslim court for violating the Koran. They already have Muslim courts in other countries and have been trying to hold non Muslim's to their rules in those courts.

The Muslims have long said the way to conquer a country is from within. One day our grandchildren will have to answer to a Muslim court for violating the Koran. They already have Muslim courts in other countries and have been trying to hold non Muslim's to their rules in those courts.

The day isn't far off, my friend. With our Supreme Court Justices looking to the World Court for guidence in making some decisions, and lower courts making decisions with references to Sharia Law, we stand in peril of losing.

• Like 3

There are more practicing muslims in france than practicin catholics, largest population in europe. The muslim population in the uk has doubled in past 10 years. There is a rather chilling youtube vid that depicts the birthrate of countries around the world vs the muslim immigrants and plots out the long game of world domination that will occur from nothing more than them having big families & everyone else havin 1-2+milions of abortions, etc.

As I watched that video I wondered what the message was since they were saying the problem is irreversible. The message is in the last 30 seconds. They want you to accept the Muslims, and they try to use a bible verse to justify it. Those Americans pushing Muslim propaganda should be ashamed.

This is a very good reason not to give up our arms. We could be fighting this battle on our own soil.
  • Like 1

I may not be the most Christian of Christians but if they wanna start that mess over HERE, come get some. .....give em a pork fat enema and bury em face down.

Throw some bacon bits in with your tire weights when you're cooking up boolits :)

• Like 3

Throw some bacon bits in with your tire weights when you're cooking up boolits :)

Actually that would work just fine. The dehydrated bacon bits would make a decent flux.

If I ever do manage to convert you, we'll work up some. I could add some pork lard to my boolit lube recipe and we'll make that 458socom a "swine divine" sword of justice. Edited by Caster

Actually that would work just fine. The dehydrated bacon bits would make a decent flux.

If I ever do manage to convert you, we'll work up some. I could add some pork lard to my boolit lube recipe and we'll make that 458socom a "swine divine" sword of justice.

Can't shoot a Muzzie with a .458 SOCOM. Shit goes everywhere when you do. :)

This isn't much different and a lot less worse than anything Jeffery Dahlmer ever done. Same crimes just a different religion. Oh yeah, Habib didn't eat the dude...maybe taste like pork? Idiots!

Dave S

• Like 1

Islam is a religion of peace?

Nope, Islam is not even a religion, it's a dangerous political system. What other religion encourages and justifies killing the Saturday and Sunday people? They're not happy unless their under Sharia law and want to spread it by infiltration and population explosion, taking over countries from within. Islam is the "religion" of hate and convert or we will kill you!

Some religion!

• Like 3

While the media may cover this up for political reasons, I view this a little bit different than some of you.  I don't focus any attention to the method used to kill these people.  The nut job could have used a gun, axe, or anything else, and achieved the same result.  Murder is murder.  Give him the death penalty and move on to the next case.

While the media may cover this up for political reasons, I view this a little bit different than some of you.  I don't focus any attention to the method used to kill these people.  The nut job could have used a gun, axe, or anything else, and achieved the same result.  Murder is murder.  Give him the death penalty and move on to the next case.

The problem is that will make him a hero in their minds.

As much as it will cost, keep him in jail till he dies of old age.

Don't be wastin my tax monies on that, there are urgent scientific studies on duck genitalia that need the monies. Just drop him down a volcano quietly. Don't tell anyone, these people name streets after suicide bombers & their ids grow up idolizing those the streets are named after like american kids idolize popstars & football players.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2