Extreme Danger: Brady Liberal With A Gun

I wish no harm on anyone, but I do wish that someone that is planning on doing harm to someone attempt to do it to her. That way she could use it to defend herself and her child, and then maybe the light would click and she'd join our side.

I doubt that it would "end well" if it were to happen.

Something tells me that her Glock is unloaded.

You can't get anything through to those friggin' retards. The numbers should speak for themselves.

Squeaky wheel gets the kick!  If you don't respond with a reasonable argument, then the one doing all the talking usually wins.  Fact of politics  They aren't the ones we need to convince.  It's the ones riding the fence we want on our side.  The ones on the other side, have already made their minds up and you will never convince them.  We got to outlast them.

Quote, "As a gratified consumer, I thought, “Well, that was easy.” Then the terrifying reality hit me, “Holy hell, that was EASY.”  Too easy. I still knew nothing about firearms."

And you can just as easily walk into Home Depot and buy a hammer.  Doesn't mean you know how to use it, and just as deadly as a Glock. 

• Like 1

Squeaky wheel gets the kick!  If you don't respond with a reasonable argument, then the one doing all the talking usually wins.  Fact of politics  They aren't the ones we need to convince.  It's the ones riding the fence we want on our side.  The ones on the other side, have already made their minds up and you will never convince them.  We got to outlast them.

Good point. I'm just worn out.

Makes you wanna sneak up behind her and touch off an M80. No sense in making them pee their pants unless their shoes are gonna get wet :)

And after setting the M80 off scream that her gun must have loaded itself and then shot you.

I bet she doesn't own ammo out of fear the gun might load itself without her knowing.
My comment is also waiting to be moderated... Just couldn't resist!

"Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I am also mortified to think of how many people can buy a hammer, walk around with it in their carpenters pouch and not smash people’s heads in with it. Two tools with very specific uses. If I enjoyed carpentry, I’d own more hammers. Oh that’s right, next you folks will want to tell me what size and shape a hammer I can own along with where I can take my hammers also.
Listen, I haven’t gone out and bought a sewing machine because I’m not interested in sewing. Some folks are, but I’m not going to infringe upon their right to sew as a hobby. I’m also not going to push for legislation to make ever person who wants to learn to sew on a sewing machine have to pass an 8 hour orientation class and sew something while being supervised by an instructor because there is an inherent risk of sewing your fingers with the machine.
All it takes is some training and some practice and then you keep practicing until you get good at it. Now, which one of those two things was I just talking about? Using a firearm in a responsible manner? Or using a sewing machine in a safe and responsible manner?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guest nra37922

Questions

What State does she live in

Who the frick is Tony?  How about a shop name for his end of the story.

I can make up a BS story with no real details to:

Hello my name is Debbie Dipstick and I went to the Mexican Border and bought a full auto AK from a Mexican named Guido.  Strange name for a Mexican but what the heck, we liberals aren't judgmental.  After a short background check accomplished by the handing over a bunch of dead presidents I had my full auto with no instructions or questions asked.  Image the thrill going down my leg just knowing how easy it is to buy a firearm from a Mexican gun dealer.

Edited by nra37922

Even the cop suggested she take a class.  If she's still clueless after that she should return the Glock and work from home with twenty locks on her door and 9-11 on speed dial.

I like how she pointed this out yet she still thinks the (assumed unloaded) gun is going to hop off her hip and gun down Starbucks.

• Moderators

Questions

Hello my name is Debbie Dipstick and I went to the Mexican Border and bought a full auto AK from a Mexican named Guido.  Strange name for a Mexican but what the heck, we liberals aren't judgmental.  After a short background check accomplished by the handing over a bunch of dead presidents I had my full auto with no instructions or questions asked.  Image the thrill going down my leg just knowing how easy it is to buy a firearm from a Mexican gun dealer.

Guido! I know him. His real name is Enrique...short for Eric. He isn't Mexican though.

eric-holder-weapons.jpg Edited by CZ9MM
  • Like 2

Questions

She lives in Vancouver, Washington.  She is very  prominent in Anti-gun Circles there.  I think she has some sort of Columbine connection as well.  She might even have gone to school there. 

She is being very slow to post comments.  I posted one last evening and it's yet to be posted.  And I might add there is no reason not to post it.  Not a hateful word escaped my fingers! :)

MikeGideon, we are all tired of promoting our position, but we have to continue to fight, in order to get what we want or we will lose everything.

Edited by Moped

Why would someone take a decision as serious as carrying a firearm so lightly?  Did she drop out of school because she turned 18 because that was all that was required?  Does she only consume 2000 calories per day because that is all her body requires?  Does she live in a hut with no electricity or running water because she is a bare minimalist?  I'm working with a lady in her 50's now who just got her first carry gun, she hasn't gotten to shoot it yet since she can't find any ammo but she will not carry it until I have worked with her and she feels confident about it.  To take something this serious so lightly is absurd.  I hope to God she didn't buy any bullets for the gun.

I just went up to see if Ms. posted my comment which I sent on the 17th.  The comment I posted was courteous, thoughtful and I thought insightful.  However the censors at Ms. have not posted it.  Nor at this point do I think they will.  The did inform the brainless anti-gun droolers that Ms. was not going to be posting the rest of the her segments.  The Huffington Post is going to.  So you all might want to start checking there.