Ughhh! Our president.

Guest Lefty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the President was intentionally being disrespectful to the flag. I think the hours of boredom sitting there during the opening ceremonies, coupled with the Russia/Georgia situation, had a lot to do with it. He had a lot on his mind and probably didn't even realize what he was doing.

Guest canynracer

Come November, it doesnt matter...

It doesnt look like he is doing anything hainess to me...seems like he just wasnt paying attention...

its not like he changed the presidential seal, or removed the flag from his plane or anything....

Does 20% of this country still believe in this guy?

count me as someone who has never believed in this guy. His flag tapping has nothing to do with it.

I am guessing he has a little more on his mind that the dumb ass olympics

Guest mikedwood

That actually makes me feel better. It looks like he has more on his mind than the Olympics at a time when he should have more on his mind than the Olympics.

The pictures and videos of him smiling and playing with the volleyball babes was more concerning to me personally. At a time when we are at war in two countries and Russia is doing god knows what for why in Georgia (Go Dawgs). He should have brought some troops over and let them play volleyball.

:hat:. It's more than the single digit % that believe in your lefty congress.

He is a moron. And a fascist. He is both consciously and unconsciously bad for America. This footage angers me in a way that I find surprising and disheartening. To have this man as our face to the rest of the world makes us look foolish. I love America, and can't understand why people still stick up for Bush.

I can understand why the congressional approval polls are so low. Some of them are disgustingly weak and they have failed to do what they were hired to do in more ways than one.

uh...the old saying to not open your mouth and prove your a fool might be in play here.

Definition:

fas·cism thinsp.pngAudio Help /ˈfæʃthinsp.pngɪzthinsp.pngəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fash-iz-uhthinsp.pngm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1.(sometimes initial capital letterthinsp.png) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism. 2.(sometimes initial capital letterthinsp.png) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism. 3.(initial capital letterthinsp.png) a fascist movement, esp. the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

So where has W installed a fascist movement? where has he suppressed opposition? I wish he would suppress the current media a bit as they do NOT just report findings, they pontificate their beliefs spinning the news.

Has he regimented industry? Aggressive nationalism...again, I think we as a nation should get more aggressive as a group and stop waiting for the gubment to take care of us.

I would say Obama will be more fascist than W ever could appear to be. The big problem is he won't be promoting AMERICAN nationalism!

Good luch Lefty, you poor SOB

He is a moron. And a fascist. He is both consciously and unconsciously bad for America. This footage angers me in a way that I find surprising and disheartening. To have this man as our face to the rest of the world makes us look foolish. I love America, and can't understand why people still stick up for Bush.

I can understand why the congressional approval polls are so low. Some of them are disgustingly weak and they have failed to do what they were hired to do in more ways than one.

History will be a better judge than the hyper emotionalism in the present. Always is.

Sorry,

Good LUCK Lefty, you poor SOB

I feel sorry for anyone that follows the leftist/lib way of thinking. They have some planks in the platform that could not allow me to associate with them for ANY reason, abortion, 2nd Amendment, more gubment, homosex rights/marriage. Any ONE of these should be enough to distance your self from it.

I could have someone cuss me up and down and take it but call me a Dem or a Lib and I'll lose my job and go to jail fighting them.

So I feel sorry for you that you "feel" the way you do. Good luck again.

History will be a better judge than the hyper emotionalism in the present. Always is.

Thank you for saying that.

I remember how everyone used to down Reagan when he was president and go on and on about how stupid he was and that he was nothing more than a puppet.

Now he is the greatest thing since sliced bread and everyone on both sides of the isle just love to talk about how great he was.

Sorry,

Good LUCK Lefty, you poor SOB

I feel sorry for anyone that follows the leftist/lib way of thinking. They have some planks in the platform that could not allow me to associate with them for ANY reason, abortion, 2nd Amendment, more gubment, homosex rights/marriage. Any ONE of these should be enough to distance your self from it.

I could have someone cuss me up and down and take it but call me a Dem or a Lib and I'll lose my job and go to jail fighting them.

So I feel sorry for you that you "feel" the way you do. Good luck again.

Maybe you don't mind being called a fool or your mother a bitch, but I do. Those things are not true of me.

Thank you for saying that.

I remember how everyone used to down Reagan when he was president and go on and on about how stupid he was and that he was nothing more than a puppet.

Now he is the greatest thing since sliced bread and everyone on both sides of the isle just love to talk about how great he was.

I disagreed with many of Reagan's policies but really appreciate true conservatism. While his presidency had some flaws and he slowly developed a devastating illness, he always made America rightfully proud.

No offense intended, but what exactly is he doing in the video that any of us would not be doing if bored or preoccupied? And how is the man a fascist? Please take a look at Rightwingers definition and tell me how you can throw out words you don't evidently understand. Hearing and then saying a word is what a parrot does. Hearing then finding the definition of a word and using it in the proper context is the sign of intelligence. Again no offense intended but I hear that word thrown around an awful lot.

I am not a big Bush supporter, there's a lot of stuff he's done well but there's a lot he has not , but if this was a three way presidential race between Bush, Ohbama, and McCain I'm afraid I'd have to vote for Bush again.

Lefty,

Can't change the words you spelled out for us all to see so you'll just have to prove otherwise.

As far as your parentage, I don't know you, your parents or otherwise. Statistically, if you and your parents were good liberals, there would be a pretty good shot of that term, if having been used the way you "feel" it was, being accurate. NOT having used it to determine your status but as a "phrase" commonly used to connate true sorrow, I apologize if you felt slighted.

homosex rights/marriage. Any ONE of these should be enough to distance your self from it.

So let me make sure I understand. If someone is for gay rights/marriage they are a liberal?

And if I call you a Democrat or a liberal you would being to fist fight me, to the point that you would go to jail for me calling you a Democrat or a liberal?

I am sorry but if this is true you are 100 times more screwed up than anyone you have criticized here.

So let me make sure I understand. If someone is for gay rights/marriage they are a liberal?

And if I call you a Democrat or a liberal you would being to fist fight me, to the point that you would go to jail for me calling you a Democrat or a liberal?

I am sorry but if this is true you are 100 times more screwed up than anyone you have criticized here.

Technically, I'd say he is right.

lib·er·al (libreve.gifbprime.gifschwa.gifr-schwa.gifl, libreve.gifbprime.gifrschwa.gifl)adj.1. a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.

b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

c. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.

d. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.

2. a. Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.

b. Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.

3. Not strict or literal; loose or approximate: a liberal translation.

4. Of, relating to, or based on the traditional arts and sciences of a college or university curriculum: a liberal education.

5. a. Archaic Permissible or appropriate for a person of free birth; befitting a lady or gentleman.

b. Obsolete Morally unrestrained; licentious.

n.1. A person with liberal ideas or opinions.

2. Liberal A member of a Liberal political party.

Nate, i just read you post, and I am guessing I am a liberal.

The definition of a liberal seems to be something all Americans should strive for.

What backward thinkers pin on liberals is not fair. The term has been bastardized.