Addicted to Glock

Well I think I have finally finished my Glock collection. As you can tell, I'm a Glock fan.

[URL=http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/smithra89/media/GlockCollection_zps3fcc8a21.jpg.html]GlockCollection_zps3fcc8a21.jpg[/URL]

Models listed as seen in picture:

G17 G19 G26 G34

G22 G23 G27 G35

G20         G29

G21 G36 G30

G31 G32 G33

All are gen3 except for the gen4 G32. I have no plans to add the .45 GAP models (never see ammo or the actual guns).

• Like 6
Wow the greatest collection of guns I have ever seen. How long did it take to collect those. The best part is they are all the black ones. I hear they are very hard to come by so great job. A true motivation to every glock collector.
Guest TankerHC

Nice collection. But you need to get a professional one, I hear they are selling them with the trigger guards sawed off, for pro's only. With that collection you look like a pro to me, just missing the pro gun.

Might one to add some ceiling texture as well, makes then more pro.

Edited by TankerHC
Guest TankerHC

Seriously though, very nice collection of Glocks.

Serious question here though, since we only own one Glock and it belongs to the wife, and it is the only one thats ever been in my house.. As popular as Glocks are, are there any of the older Glocks that have reached collector status yet, like early runs, first run low serial numbers, first run variations, etc? I know people say they will never be collectable, but that cant be the case, everything (Even bubble gum wrappers) eventually becomes collectable to someone.

What were the major changes, if any, from the first models to the next (When those major changes were made).

I'm asking because I am considering.

Edited by TankerHC
220px-Glock_17_9mmPara_002.jpg
magnify-clip.png
A "first generation" Glock 17 with the slide locked back displaying its vertical barrel tilt

220px-Glock_17_2nd_Gen.jpg
magnify-clip.png
A "second generation" Glock 17, identified by the checkering on the front and rear straps of the pistol grip and trigger guard
220px-Criminologygunglock.jpg
magnify-clip.png
An early "third generation" Glock 19, identified by the addition of thumb rests, an accessory rail, finger grooves on the front strap of the pistol grip and a single cross pin above the trigger
220px-IMG_1132crop.JPG
magnify-clip.png
A "third generation" Glock 17C, identified by the addition of an extra cross pin above the trigger and a reshaped extractor that serves as a loaded chamber indicator

Seriously though, very nice collection of Glocks.

Serious question here though, since we only own one Glock and it belongs to the wife, and it is the only one thats ever been in my house.. As popular as Glocks are, are there any of the older Glocks that have reached collector status yet, like early runs, first run low serial numbers, first run variations, etc? I know people say they will never be collectable, but that cant be the case, everything (Even bubble gum wrappers) eventually becomes collectable to someone.

What were the major changes, if any, from the first models to the next (When those major changes were made).

I'm asking because I am considering.

use the external link under each picture for an enlarged photo

Edited by glock55

Awesome!

...but, as awesome as your collection is,it will forever be incomplete without an 18.

Very jealous by the way!

I would love to have an 18....I would be happy just to shoot one at some point!

How long did it take to collect those.

Took a little over 4 years

Cool. You should arrange them in a "G" and make another pic.

In for a total mag pic.

I'll work on getting a pic up...