Obama Piles On the Zimmerman Case

Guest ThePunisher
Obama was a thug 35 years ago, and he's a commie thug now wearing a suit. Nothing has really changed as to his character.
Guest ThePunisher

Well we already knew about the President's history of drug use.  Is he half assed admitting to being a thief and assaulting people?

We will never know, b/c they will not release his records.
Guest drv2fst

Watched the video.  I'm no fan of Obama's politics, but I thought he was pretty fair on most issues he discussed other than "Stand Your Ground Laws".  I was surprised to not be outraged.

I think we need SYG laws to keep criminals afraid of the instant death penalty delivered with a lethal dose of lead.   I think anyone that believes we need to water down the self defense law to "only if you have no ability to run away", or "only with equal force" is just living in a fairy tale.

It wuz propaganda for the "core of the democrat faithful", beings of "lower estate, and the "low information children" man..... .  This is his way of softening the blow to the faithful that even the "In-Justice" department aint gonna touch this one.  It's political pandering, nothin more... .

The last thing barak obama is is "presidential"; hell, he aint even pro american; and he sure aint for "justice for all".... .   They know they cant win.

leroy

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.