Christian and Newsom Murders, The Blaze Article

runco

Well...  I just got my wood chipper two days ago, so I have one available. :)

Since the sick bastards like to use chemicals, I would probably take that approach when dealing with them.  I would probably start by soaking their genitalia in a warm 50% sodium hydroxide solution.  The pain would be unbelievable as the caustic slowly saponified their skin.  I could also start with an upside down compressed air can in the ears, or perhaps a few drops of sulfuric acid.  Regardless of how I started, I could assure you one thing, the medieval inquisitions would pale in comparison.

You're hired! Save the wood chipper for the media :)

• Like 1

In all seriousness, the thing that really ticks me off is that I am all the time hearing of the barbarism that was endured by black people by the KKK and the like before the civil rights period.  That stuff happened 50 years ago and longer, and it is still shoved in my face every year.  Granted, there was unimaginable brutality, and may those that participated in such action get their just desserts in the end.  

In this case we have the same degree of brutality.  What did we hear from the media, so-called civil rights leaders, and self-anointed black leaders?  I remember hearing very little from the national news media, and pretty much nothing from the other two groups I listed.  The double standard makes me want to vomit.

• Like 3
  • Administrator

Stories like this prove how racist the media is. The irony is that we're the ones labeled as racist, although we don't blame the entirety of the black community for the actions of the few, however, had the races been reversed it would have been used as proof at how racist the white community is.

I don't blame the entire black community but the fact remains that there are certain societal problems... certain ideologies... within it that allow subhuman behavior like this to fester in people's minds until thoughts eventually become actions, and the entire black community at large allows it to persist.   You only have to take a listen to some of the more popular rap music from the past 20 years or so to get a glimpse into the things that are important within the vast majority of the black community.  Violence, money, intimidation, retaliation... just to name a few of the things glorified.

Why hasn't the black community ostracized those who glorify these things to the point that a clear message is sent that those things aren't guiding principles by which decent people live?  All I ever hear are occasional remarks against heinous activities by a few community leaders, celebrities and media darlings... and then it's back to the old system of "That's life on the streets.  You can't judge if you don't live in the hood."

Politically correct statement?  #### no it isn't.  But brutally raping and then massacring two people like these animals did isn't politically correct either, now is it?

• Like 3
Guest Emtdaddy1980

I just finished "diversity training" at my work and the guy who was doing the training let it slip how enraged he was after the trayvon verdict. Well spanky, where you outraged regarding stuff like this!

Sounds like you've got grounds for a hostile work environment claim. I'm sure the higher ups would be thrilled to know this person was giving his personal views on such a hot button topic during an unrelated HR training function. Be sure to mention how you felt discriminated against and how uncomfortable it made you feel. Time to start using their own tactics against them.

In all seriousness, the thing that really ticks me off is that I am all the time hearing of the barbarism that was endured by black people by the KKK and the like before the civil rights period.  That stuff happened 50 years ago and longer, and it is still shoved in my face every year.  Granted, there was unimaginable brutality, and may those that participated in such action get their just desserts in the end.  

In this case we have the same degree of brutality.  What did we hear from the media, so-called civil rights leaders, and self-anointed black leaders?  I remember hearing very little from the national news media, and pretty much nothing from the other two groups I listed.  The double standard makes me want to vomit.

I think one of the real problems is that you have Sharpton, Jackson, the NAACP, etc. struggling to stay relevant, and the black community still viewing them as leaders. Then, you have King Barry and his crew playing it for political reasons. The "hate crime" laws need to be applied fairly or repealed. That won't happen until somebody takes up the cause and pushes it real hard.

As with all Obama politics, lots of useful idiots helping him make things worse.

• Like 2

How long has it been, 6 years, finally some national attention to a horrific Knoxville crime:

This should be played over and over on CNN for the next month.. Until a president and attorney general announce the 2 victims were just like them ...... Lets see what Scheherazad Ali and the Twana Brawley promoting talking head gang have to say
I think a slow turning chipper would be too humane

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/13/the-gruesome-story-of-a-murdered-tennessee-couple-you-may-have-never-heard-about-but-that-you-will-never-forget/

Race definitely played a role, as well as the deceased being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Reality is, there are places young white kids shouldn't go. But the media would lead you to believe only black people are targeted after dark.

Hell, when I was about their age I was attending UTK and lived with my grandmother at her house due to it being convenient to campus.  She lived on East Fifth Avenue (which runs parallel to Magnolia.)  Typical story of someone who had moved into a nice neighborhood only to see it go downhill over the years.  There was more than one drive-by shooting on a house that was across the street and one house down from my grandmother's during the time I lived there (the mother of a known gang member owned the house and lived there - the drive-bys were probably attempts to kill him when he was visiting her.)  That may be a place that young, white kids 'shouldn't go', too but I lived there for several years.  Having lived in that part of town and knowing (from first hand experience) the attitude that SOME of the black residents have regarding white people (I say SOME because we had black neighbors who were among the best people I have known and the best neighbors we could have asked for), I say that the Christian/Newsom murders were without a doubt hate crimes (as if anyone ever rapes, tortures and butchers someone because they just like them so darned much.)

Edited by JAB
  • Like 2

I don't blame the entire black community but the fact remains that there are certain societal problems... certain ideologies... within it that allow subhuman behavior like this to fester in people's minds until thoughts eventually become actions, and the entire black community at large allows it to persist.   You only have to take a listen to some of the more popular rap music from the past 20 years or so to get a glimpse into the things that are important within the vast majority of the black community.  Violence, money, intimidation, retaliation... just to name a few of the things glorified.

Why hasn't the black community ostracized those who glorify these things to the point that a clear message is sent that those things aren't guiding principles by which decent people live?  All I ever hear are occasional remarks against heinous activities by a few community leaders, celebrities and media darlings... and then it's back to the old system of "That's life on the streets.  You can't judge if you don't live in the hood."

Politically correct statement?  #### no it isn't.  But brutally raping and then massacring two people like these animals did isn't politically correct either, now is it?

I don't know too many black folks, but those I do know are not part of the thug-entitlement subculture which is specific to black Americans.  I don't expect them to take any responsibility for the subculture which exists that they have no part of simply because of the color of their skin.  Hell, I think about some folks I've met who come from Kenya and Uganda who would never, ever consider themselves part of that culture and look down upon those who live it.  Why should they be expected to own any of the blame for a specifically black subculture of entitled thugs any more than I?  They are no more a part of that community than I am.

I'm from a very poor white trash area which probably has the highest concentration of single wide trailers and meth addicted destitute alcoholics in the country.  I don't know if that is absolutely true, it's just the shi**iest place I've ever been that was predominantly white.  I don't have a stake in any of the actions of those folks simply because I'm white.  I may poke fun and whatnot, but it really isn't part of my life or my concern.  I'm just concerned about raising my own children correctly.  The few black folks I know view the ghetto rats of thuggery and entitlement the same way I view the white trash of my hometown; irrelevant and sad.  I've heard folks say before that if they were black they'd be ashamed for all the stuff other black folks do in order to extort entitlements and guilt the country.  Well, why would you?  Being black doesn't automatically lump you in to the same category as other black people that may have a less desireable character.  If anything, we would be ashamed as it would be society which does the lumping for us, which is a narrow view.  Who cares what society thinks when it makes a judgement solely on skin color?  I'd rather make judgements on someone who walks around with their pant waist below their butthole.  That is a prejudice I can support.  The fact, that this subculture is specifically black doesn't mean it involves all blacks specifically; no more than white trash being the responsibility of all white people.

I think this is a case of the most outspoken, or at least most broadcasted, voices being those of hard line racists like JJ and Sharpton.  People whose biggest fear is true racial harmony and equality, because such a world would make them irrelevant and poor.

EDIT: Had to look around for it, but I remembered this interview from a while ago.  It kinda gets at what I'm talking about in regard to not being expected to take a stand on something simply because of your skin color.  Can you think of how rediculous this incredibly intelligent man would look if he spent his time condemning the actions of a backward subculture of thugs... he has nothing to do with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPf03T8YN-4

Edited by TMF
Guest Cazador

One of those creatures that took part in the crime was actually granted outside work details after his conviction. He was out picking up trash along the highway. When her father found out the district attorney told him there was nothing he could do about it. That he would have to file a complaint with the state corrections dept. After the proper forms were filed they stopped his daily walks along the highway. If it were my daughter or son I may have used that as my opportunity for some justice. He may have DROF stamped on his forehead after a run in with the front of my truck. May also have checked to see if my new BDC scope was accurate.

If it were my daughter or son I may have used that as my opportunity for some justice. He may have DROF stamped on his forehead after a run in with the front of my truck. May also have checked to see if my new BDC scope was accurate.

Too quick.  I'd just arrange a Jeffrey Dahmer style death on the inside.  That's about as close as you can get to what they put the victims through.  I hear that prison hits are cheap.

• Like 1

There was a time when the citizens would put down animals....

I say we bring back Public Executions

I believe the last (official).  Public execution was done in 1936.  Since then, crime has been on the raise.

One of those creatures that took part in the crime was actually granted outside work details after his conviction. He was out picking up trash along the highway. When her father found out the district attorney told him there was nothing he could do about it. That he would have to file a complaint with the state corrections dept. After the proper forms were filed they stopped his daily walks along the highway. If it were my daughter or son I may have used that as my opportunity for some justice. He may have DROF stamped on his forehead after a run in with the front of my truck. May also have checked to see if my new BDC scope was accurate.

Took me a second after a long hard day at work, I tried to read DROF for a second.  :D  Beside what that is, it could also be the sound of the event.

I hope they have increased the number of likes we get in a day, I have spent a ton on this thread.

Edited by vontar
Guest tdoccrossvilletn
We've got that Thomas feller locked up in max where I work. That feller is nuttier than squirell turds. I hear tell he likes to finger paint with his own poop while eating it.

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

Follow up to my OP, WATE Channel 6 is reporting that the Newsom and Christian families will be traveling to be interviewed by Glenn Beck:

http://www.wate.com/story/23242783/newsoms-and-christians

Very interesting.  Thanks for posting this.   The stench of this "non-story" may finally be overcoming the collective "non-conscience" of the news media...

Here's hopin.

leroy

leroy

We've got that Thomas feller locked up in max where I work. That feller is nuttier than squirell turds. I hear tell he likes to finger paint with his own poop while eating it.

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

He is probably trying to get declared crazy

I happened to be listening to Beck's radio broadcast one morning when he found out about it. He was carrying on about the Trevon Martin case when a lady from Knoxville called and talked about this. He had no idea, as he isn't in Tennessee, and the story never made the national news.

During the next break, he read about it on the internet, and when he came back, he went off!

What doesn't get reported in the news is much more telling than what does get reported in my opinion.

• Like 2
Does anyone from e tn think that having a screwed up judge hearing that case had anything to do with it being kept to a low roar??
I kinda followed this case from the beginning to see how volatile it would get and was shocked that it was treated like a shoplifting event.
Wood choppers and torture are def too kind for the vermin that committed the acts.

It just pains me that this didn't get the talking head coverage that one would think it would get. I only pray that after this cycles upward there are no copycat crimes from this....and trust me animals replicate what other animals do...when provoked or given opportunity
  • Like 1