Threads going south

Shug

Some technical or complicated matters could perhaps go on for a long time without splintering, but many topics are tapped out in not too many posts.

It seems a matter of politeness to avoid dragging a thread off topic as long as it doesn't yet seem tapped out.

On the other hand steelharp is correct that intergalactic house of pancakes is better than waffle house, though sometimes shoneys is purt good as is cracker barrel. But my favorite was a joint that went out of biz in chatt long ago called butches ham and egger. Another goodun was Sambos but the name was too politically incorrect.

Dang, I remember Sambos from when I was in high school in Red Bank!  Used to love that place!

A thread about threads. How original? And evolving into pink pistols, at that. I love it!

Can't get much better than this. :D

What's cool though is I have seen "pink glocks" but never a pink 1911......

DaveS

Crack'a American

Never heard of that one. Where is it exactly? And are they posted? Doesn't matter though. I'll just carry past the sign.

It's in the 100 Block of Gay st. (That's the North end). It's a small place, kinda trendy decor, but the food is absolutely amazing and all fresh, local stuff. Not posted. I carried, no issue.

It's a little pricey but not bad. $16-18 main dish, $4 side, $5 beer, etc.

Me and the wife each had a dish, shared a side, and I drank a beer. Total was $48. Worth every penny
Guest nra37922

Northern by birth, Southern by choice. 

Most true hard core Yankees are arrogant pricks that need to stay in their over taxed over regulated almost bankrupt states or cities.

As a Southerner, I take offense to the negative connotation of the saying "going south".

Damn yankees.

Yeh, I agree. These threads need to start going east! :D

Have to.  There be werewolves among us.

It might be good plan to head over to detox mansion and spend some time in splendid isolation.

I take it you are not familiar with the life & works of Warren Zevon ?    Crap.  How did I miss that?

Oh Well, I'll wash it out with some Amy Grant.  100 rounds of "Tender Tennessee Christmas" in penance.

ooh!  only 22 posts until 1600.  Hang on a minute.....

Edited by R_Bert
  • Like 2