Shemaghs

So I finally added one of these back into my kit. They are amazingly multi purpose. If you dont have one I suggesg you get one or 5. They make great head wraps, scarfs, face mask, water filters, makeshift sling packs, and I could go on. Anyways here is mine as a head wrap.

Posted Image

And I hope he doesnt mind, here is bigbabysweets wearing his

Posted Image

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• Like 1

But you will be able to tell because the Christian Shemaghs will be Red, White and Blue.

Ah, but of course.

Here's an obvious Vol fan, so I guess that could work too. :)

450px-Sabaa_Nissan_Militiaman.jpg

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 2

Sorry folks, my previous post was a South Park Towelie quote, ok so maybe it was not as well known as "always bring a towel" or the ever popular "wanna get high?" ... but at least I got a chuckle out of it.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy also includes a towel among the most useful items you can have. It becomes part of the lexicon for having a lot on the ball, ie, "a guy who always knows where his towel is", etc. :)

- OS

• Like 1

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy also includes a towel among the most useful items you can have. It becomes part of the lexicon for having a lot on the ball, ie, "a guy who always knows where his towel is", etc. :)

- OS

So long and thanks for all the fish.

• Like 1

i have the same OD green version that the OP showed. i had one while overseas with the military and it was nice to have. my current one gets worn in the woods and such. ive used it to cover my neck loosely to keep the sun off and to cover my head when bird hunting but never as a face cover like a jihadi.

a "sniper veil" also comes in handy to provide a blind and break up your outline.

So I finally added one of these back into my kit. They are amazingly multi purpose. If you dont have one I suggesg you get one or 5. They make great head wraps, scarfs, face mask, water filters, makeshift sling packs, and I could go on. Anyways here is mine as a head wrap.

20131002_203538-1_zps0b151e81.jpg

And I hope he doesnt mind, here is bigbabysweets wearing his

0602130914a_zps2cdd9223.jpg

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

I have one too. The are great for so many things.
Btw....I love that pic.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Too bad it was pouring down a MONSOON that morning. I preferred not going home feeling like a drowned rat, lol.

Guest ThePunisher
I bought a OD green with black trim Saturday at Freidman's Army Navy for $10.99. They have about 6 or 7 different colors. They also have all kinds of bandanas that would come in handy for straining water.