Hired aholes with guns to block citizens from Independence Hall

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

The very building where the Founders met to debate Independence. Blocked by a bunch of scumbags hired by the Government. 

http://youtu.be/N078jMaPA5M

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."-President Obama July 2, 2008

• Like 1

I saw at least four or five Park Rangers in that video. Why are we paying for private security?

To handle the labor intensive task of keeping people away. We had to furlough a small number of workers so we could hire twice that amount to keep people from accessing what is publicly owned. Seems legit.

To handle the labor intensive task of keeping people away. We had to furlough a small number of workers so we could hire twice that amount to keep people from accessing what is publicly owned. Seems legit.

I see. So this will be added to Obama’s stats of creating “New Jobs”? biggrin.gif

• Like 2

From an interview before the President's first election he had this to say:

But because of my background and circumstances I have the potential at least of bringing people together who might feel suspicious towards each other. I am not sure that is just racial, by the way. It's been noted that I come from the progressive wing of the Democratic Party, but throughout my career, I have always had extraordinarily good relations with very conservative colleagues. And that's not because I agree with any of them or fudge on my positions, but people feel I listen to them and give them the benefit of the doubt. I assume the best of people. And that, I think, is an attitude that is maybe rare in politics these days.

And yet this country seems to be turning against itself with different groups being pitted against one another in so many different areas of our lives. The video above demonstrates the extent that one political party is willing to go to try and force its' way in making the people as "uncomfortable as possible" in this tug of war between the President and the Congress. Thank God he has been such a uniter. Where would we be if he wanted to deliberately cause strife? ;)

Edited by waynesan
Guest TankerHC

From an interview before the President's first election he had this to say:

And yet this country seems to be turning against itself with different groups being pitted against one another in so many different areas of our lives. The video above demonstrates the extent that one political party is willing to go to try and force its' way in making the people as "uncomfortable as possible" in this tug of war between the President and the Congress. Thank God he has been such a uniter. Where would we be if he wanted to deliberately cause strife? ;)

Alynski tactics, and they are working and have been working for 5 years.

Jaywalking on a piece of public property would be charged by a private security "force" paid by you and I. Next,

they will have the EPA SWAT team arresting Flipper for swimming too close to the shore in a seashore project.

Boy, oh boy.

Guest TankerHC

One thing that really amazes me. Throw a gun on someones hip, give them a tin gold or silver colored badge, a minimum wage paycheck, and call them "Officer" and they become "all powerful".

Nothing against Security Officers who actually do a Security Officers job, and earn a living, but I can see why on the Cop Forums some of them get bashed so badly.

Kinda reminds me of Tactical Mall Response Team Guy who rides around in "Up-gunned Golf Carts" with "Full Auto Weapons at the ready" who has been involved in "serious incidents" like the time they had to "take down" the Mayors Daughter before things "got out of hand" by "securing the perimeter" and pulling out their full auto weapons but the whole "situation" was "hushed up due to back door politics" otherwise it may have become a "national incident".

Tactical Mall Response Team Guy took a 2 month online azz whoopin from a bunch of real LEO's because he had the nerve to post things like that on Cop Forums. Couldn't tell if he was pulling their chains or what, but if he was he did a good job of it.

Not sure but their uniforms & the suv look similar to some officers I had seen from USDA Forest Service Law Enforcement. The BLM also has officers like this.

I ran into these officers during hurricane Katrina. They were assigned to Forest Service fire crews that were down there doing search & rescue and recovery work. My company was down there providing bus transportation through our Forest Service agreement. All of these officers were really nice to deal with when we were down there in Louisiana & MS.

I am not sure on this but the uniform & vehicle look very much alike. If you could zoom in you might be able read the patches or badge. The officers I am referring to are the ones with the tan/ green uniforms not the obvious security ones.

Edited by McGarrett

They're definitely not FS LEO uniforms, I used to work with those guys.

I was not sure, it has been 8 years sine Katrina. Just reminded me of them. I am sure you would know sine you worked with them.

The officers we worked with during Katrina were from all over the country but were all cool to deal with.

Do you think they are private hired security or from some fed agency?

Edited by McGarrett

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."-President Obama July 2, 2008

I heard him say that exact quote in 2008. I knew then that he was building his own Army and that is probably where our debt went from 5 trillion to almost 9 Trillion. Between building his own army and supporting the Al Quada terrorists in foreign lands he is spending all he can to become a dictator before the next election takes place. Thing is in his speech he used the word Civilian but has no plans on his Security force being Civilian........jmho

Guest ThePunisher
Maybe the truckers should detour to Independence Hall after their trip to DC. I'd like to see some flatten out rogue security guards hired by the commies. One day the people MIGHT just get tired if all this communist s###.

I heard him say that exact quote in 2008. I knew then that he was building his own Army and that is probably where our debt went from 5 trillion to almost 9 Trillion. Between building his own army and supporting the Al Quada terrorists in foreign lands he is spending all he can to become a dictator before the next election takes place. Thing is in his speech he used the word Civilian but has no plans on his Security force being Civilian........jmho

Really? You actually believe that? I don't like the guy, but building his own private army to the tune of 4 trillion dollars so he can become a dictator.

No wonder we are losing ground every day.
  • Like 1

Really? You actually believe that? I don't like the guy, but building his own private army to the tune of 4 trillion dollars so he can become a dictator.

No wonder we are losing ground every day.

Well, didn't he say it? Now, the money thing may be way off, but the statement is on record. It is what he wants. You

should know, by now, how much he loves the military.

Actions do speak volumes. His actions have supported Al Qaeda more than others in the Middle East. If you consider what

the Arab Spring was all about, and how Benghazi was handled, I'd say he wanted those men at the compound dead. That

probably is why the cover up is still working.

Anyway, everything Obama does is a ruse to get something passed while we are paying attention to something else.

Never has added up, has it?