Zimmerman Arrested Again

TMF: RE: the "sherlock" and addin thing... My addin just went the opposite of yours... My "trend" is incredibly poor taste in women (...ive got an older brother and a dear, now "gone home" in-law that had the same problem....)... There's plenty of 'em out there to stay away from... Your "trend" appears to be the "evil genius"/"mean to damsels" thing.... I've seen far fewer "evil geniuses" than high toned harpys with an attitude in my day...

RE: This...

He's had 4 different women accuse him of assault. I see a trend. Add to that an officer accusing him of assault and a dead teenager, I'm starting to get a little suspicious. I dunno, I'm no Sherlock, but I know how to add.

Ill buy that it's addin and that it's a 'trend"; but, to me at least; it dont square with this:

"...You must defend people you don't agree with.  That's were you find out what your principles really are."  - Penn Jillette ....

Where's ole george's "...benefit of the doubt ....","...innocent until proben guilty"...., and "...defend people you don't agree with...." thing?

RE: OS comment on "gold diggin"... I figure she wuz diggin with the news media and negotiating her own "deal"... I agree with ya that ole george aint got much; but she may be thinkin that he may come into some money for the "malitious prosecution" and "defaming by the media" thing...  Without george, however, she is nothin...  George is a necessary side-kick for the payoff....

leroy

I also believe there was not enough evidence. I do think he intended to create a situation where he could use deadly force. I acknowledge that means nothing in court, just my opinion. Lotta folks can't separate one from the other, ya know?

I'm not smart enough to know what he was thinking, so my opinion means very little. You see four women making accusations... all they are, also:

accusations. That implies guilt without anything to back it up. When you have a crowd bubbling up to the surface to grab anything they can because

of someone's fame/imfamy, you don't consider that to be part of the mix, also? If all of those accusations mean anything get 'em in front of the judge

and let it roll.

Hey, he could be one of the slimiest creatures out there. Don't know and I don't care. I do think the word "racism" played too much in his trial

and that young soul lost was sad, but not for the verdict.

He's had 4 different women accuse him of assault. I see a trend. Add to that an officer accusing him of assault and a dead teenager, I'm starting to get a little suspicious. I dunno, I'm no Sherlock, but I know how to add.

And some of this happened BEFORE his run in with TM. Now he's on a roll! He's building quite a resume into thughood I would say.

Dave

Edited by DaveS

TMF: RE: the "sherlock" and addin thing... My addin just went the opposite of yours... My "trend" is incredibly poor taste in women (...ive got an older brother and a dear, now "gone home" in-law that had the same problem....)... There's plenty of 'em out there to stay away from... Your "trend" appears to be the "evil genius"/"mean to damsels" thing.... I've seen far fewer "evil geniuses" than high toned harpys with an attitude in my day...

Ill buy that it's addin and that it's a 'trend"; but, to me at least; it dont square with this:

Where's ole george's "...benefit of the doubt ....","...innocent until proben guilty"...., and "...defend people you don't agree with...." thing?

RE: OS comment on "gold diggin"... I figure she wuz diggin with the news media and negotiating her own "deal"... I agree with ya that ole george aint got much; but she may be thinkin that he may come into some money for the "malitious prosecution" and "defaming by the media" thing...  Without george, however, she is nothin...  George is a necessary side-kick for the payoff....

leroy

Okay, so then you give OJ Simpson the benefit of the doubt that he didnt kill those two people?

I'm not smart enough to know what he was thinking, so my opinion means very little. You see four women making accusations... all they are, also:
accusations. That implies guilt without anything to back it up. When you have a crowd bubbling up to the surface to grab anything they can because
of someone's fame/imfamy, you don't consider that to be part of the mix, also? If all of those accusations mean anything get 'em in front of the judge
and let it roll.

Hey, he could be one of the slimiest creatures out there. Don't know and I don't care. I do think the word "racism" played too much in his trial
and that young soul lost was sad, but not for the verdict.

Several of these accusations took place before the Martin episode. There was the younger female family member who accused him of years of sexual assault. The girlfriend that accused him of abuse. The officer who said Zimmerman assaulted him.

That all played out while he was still a young man. Since then he's had a wife accuse him of abuse to where police became involved, he shot a teenager. And recently he was arrested and charged with a felony for choking his girlfriend and pointing a shotgun at her. Yes, once again, he is innocent until proven guilty, but I'm not a damned juror. There is a pattern here and it isn't that George Zimmerman is unlucky. If any other gun owner came on here lamenting about 4 separate women accusing him of rape and assault and cops accusing him of assault we would eat him for lunch.

And he hasn't been convicted if anything yet, but OJ walked on a double murder. You think he's innocent, after all, a jury found him not guilty.
  • Like 1

Okay, so then you give OJ Simpson the benefit of the doubt that he didnt kill those two people?

The point is well-taken and i like the analogy; but i disagree on the characteristics of the "perpetrators"....... O.J. had plenty of money to buy lawyers and witnesses with;... the z-man is a "poor boy" in relative terms; he couldn't even get out of jail on bond...

leroy

The point is well-taken and i like the analogy; but i disagree on the characteristics of the "perpetrators"....... O.J. had plenty of money to buy lawyers and witnesses with;... the z-man is a "poor boy" in relative terms; he couldn't even get out of jail on bond...

leroy

His lawyer was more than adequate.

The point is one can have an opinion of another person's character independent of a courtroom. That does not mean such opinions have any place in that courtroom. I believe OJ killed those people regardless what the courts say. I believe Michael Jackson molested those kids. Hell, locally I see drug dealers regularly get off of murder 1 charges with a two-bit lawyer. It doesn't mean they didnt do the things they're charged with, it just means there isn't the evidence to convict or the DA is weak and willing to make deals.

All the things Zimmerman has been accused with in his short life can't stand on their own perhaps, but when you look at the totality of the situation it indicates something. Plus I've heard him talk. I have had enough life experience to determine what is going on with that guy once you add all those pieces together. The problem is the folks defending him are only looking at those things individually. Well anything can be reasoned away individually.
  • Like 1

leroy

What did he do with the millions of dollars he raised for his personal security guard and lawyer fees? His current lawyer told the judge just the other day that Zman was 2.5 Mil in debt. I don't believe  Zman is very poor at all, and unless his current lawyer is a public defender, do you think he would take a case he isn't going to get paid for? NOT.  Remember his wife lying to the judge about not having any money, when in fact they had thousands put back? That dude has mental issues that needs dealt with! Maybe anger management at the very least. I'll guarantee y'all one thing, if it was one of us on here, like TMF has said, y'all eat us for lunch!!!

DaveS

Guest Lester Weevils

How many benefits of the doubt for po ole bill Clinton accused of womanizing and even rape? He never done nothing, jest always at the wrong place at the wrong time. Drag a dollar thru a trailer park and that's the kind of lying woman you find, as Carville so elegantly splained it. :)

Well said:

His lawyer was more than adequate.

The point is one can have an opinion of another person's character independent of a courtroom. That does not mean such opinions have any place in that courtroom. I believe OJ killed those people regardless what the courts say. I believe Michael Jackson molested those kids. Hell, locally I see drug dealers regularly get off of murder 1 charges with a two-bit lawyer. It doesn't mean they didnt do the things they're charged with, it just means there isn't the evidence to convict or the DA is weak and willing to make deals.

The second paragraph (...the one i left out...) is the the difference between you and me... Ya seem to see an "evil genius/psychopath".... I see a funny, bumbling little nondescript man...  That's the difference in people's experience... That bein said; I'm finally gonna hush now... It's been a great dialogue.. Well thought out on your part...

leroy

Edited by leroy
  • Like 1

Dave: RE: This...

....What did he do with the millions of dollars he raised for his personal security guard and lawyer fees?....

My guess is that he paid em, and when it wuz over, he wuz broke...If there wuz anything left; his delightful wife whupped him, took it, spent it, and used any remainder to file divorce proceedings...

....I'll guarantee y'all one thing, if it was one of us on here, like TMF has said, y'all eat us for lunch!!! ...

You (...and he...) are exactly right.... We are responsible adults (...for the most part, that is...) here on this august forum; and, as such, are held to a "higher standard"... The way i see things, that's the way it should be...

Methinks that both Dave and TMF like the "devil's advocate" thing and i think that is a good thing... It makes everybody think...

Keep up the good work...

leroy the "bleedin heart"

Edited by leroy
  • Like 1

Several of these accusations took place before the Martin episode. There was the younger female family member who accused him of years of sexual assault. The girlfriend that accused him of abuse. The officer who said Zimmerman assaulted him.

That all played out while he was still a young man. Since then he's had a wife accuse him of abuse to where police became involved, he shot a teenager. And recently he was arrested and charged with a felony for choking his girlfriend and pointing a shotgun at her. Yes, once again, he is innocent until proven guilty, but I'm not a damned juror. There is a pattern here and it isn't that George Zimmerman is unlucky. If any other gun owner came on here lamenting about 4 separate women accusing him of rape and assault and cops accusing him of assault we would eat him for lunch.

And he hasn't been convicted if anything yet, but OJ walked on a double murder. You think he's innocent, after all, a jury found him not guilty.

The jury did that, I didn't. It's interesting that you want to include Z's history, but not M's. He was in trouble quite a bit, also. But I

guess that's our fault. I see low class trash on both sides, but then, I don't or didn't know either of them, except for what the media

said.

It's really sad that taking sides with justice implies racism. This is what happens when anyone who has nothing to do with a certain

situation decides they know what went on and the media, who has done everything it could to destroy based on racial lines, one of the

persons involved. I don't know except for what the media portrayed, and it was all wrong.

I could try all day long and eventually someone would say I'm sainting one of the two in that one case, while all I wanted to see was

some version of justice. I did accept the OJ jury trial because of similar reasons. Money is blamed for that one. The mind was held in

contempt. If they had so good of a case, it should have prevailed, also. I guess those jurors were scared of money? If so, that's sad

for the people of Cali. Some things just have to be accepted, until the problem is solved, and it isn't money. However, it could be a

political reason or two that people refuse to deal with, like the ramifications of that simple majority letting the senate approve

judges.

That may not be apparent to some, but the judicial system has some evil creatures lurking and turning over bad decisions, all the time.

The insane are ruling the asylum and we are stuck trying to try small cases with rigged rules and playing with things like racism.

Good luck!

Leroy mentioned Bill Clinton, but many are engrossed with the severity being nil in that case. He was just as guilty. Brush 'em all aside

after that one. Too trivial. After all, it was just sex, wasn't it? "I did not have sex with that woman." Yeh, right. It's all relative, now.

Dave: RE: This...

My guess is that he paid em, and when it wuz over, he wuz broke...If there wuz anything left; his delightful wife whupped him, took it, spent it, and used any remainder to file divorce proceedings...

You (...and he...) are exactly right.... We are responsible adults (...for the most part, that is...) here on this august forum; and, as such, are held to a "higher standard"... The way i see things, that's the way it should be...

Methinks that both Dave and TMF like the "devil's advocate" thing and i think that is a good thing... It makes everybody think...

Keep up the good work...

leroy the "bleedin heart"

I don't know Leroy about being a "devil's advocate", but I know that I'm a darn good judge character, and Zimmerman stunk from the get go. He's still proving me right to this day. That cat has some problems he needs to work out in his head.

DaveS

• Like 2
Trayvon got himself shot & killed through his own actions, rehashing the case isn't going to change a clear case of self-defense into murder, regardless of how badly you'd like it to be because of whatever color or age the thug was, or what sort of bone-headed stuff Zimmerman had done prior, has done since, or might do in the future.

As far as this current debacle, guess we'll have to wait & see the actual evidence & testimony, the news media is about as "trustworthy" as Ms. Jeantel was ...
  • Like 2

Trayvon got himself shot & killed through his own actions, rehashing the case isn't going to change a clear case of self-defense into murder, regardless of how badly you'd like it to be because of whatever color or age the thug was, or what sort of bone-headed stuff Zimmerman had done prior, has done since, or might do in the future.

As far as this current debacle, guess we'll have to wait & see the actual evidence & testimony, the news media is about as "trustworthy" as Ms. Jeantel was ...

You are absolutely correct here!

Dave

I don't see the significance of this newly released news, as long as he legally owned them. The media is grabbing everything they can! A twelve gauge and an AR-15. Whoopity Doo! Except the court took them!

It’s a government conspiracy. He is being set-up. We are all at risk for this; they are going to get our wives or girlfriends to accuse us all of violence and seize all our weapons.

We should start a collection to buy George new guns as soon as he is cleared of these preposterous allegations.

Don’t forget... This could be you.
  • Like 1