Franklin gun show next weekend?

Trust me, it's not the post, so don't take it personally, The Franklin gun show used to be really nice, one of my favorites to go to. It has since plummeted downhill and just seems to get worse. Just left a bad taste in everyone's mouth and leaves a lot to be desired compared to the Hendersonville and Murfreesboro shows.

Edited by rugerla1
It isn't great, but I bought a Python at an excellent price at a show there a year ago. All it takes is one gun to make it great. I also only live 2 miles away so it is a no brainer. I wouldn't drive 30 miles for it, but I probably would 15. I have spent $10 on a lot worse things. Worth it to me just to go look around. Never know what you will find.
  • Like 1

Franklin is alot better than the Nashville Show and not as good as Murfreesboro. I have ran into some good deals there before. I bought a Garand there at a very decent price. If there is some Reloading supplies it may be worth my 45 minute drive. I'll probably go if the wife doesn't have something else on tha agenda.

First show I went to was at the Ag Center when Bob Pope was still organizing them. That was several years ago and it was great. The entire hall was filled with vendors and attendees. Since RK took over, it's gone steadily downhill ever since. I won't even waste my time on it anymore.

• Like 2

First show I went to was at the Ag Center when Bob Pope was still organizing them. That was several years ago and it was great. The entire hall was filled with vendors and attendees. Since RK took over, it's gone steadily downhill ever since. I won't even waste my time on it anymore.

That's how it was when I first started going there. I LOVED going there, nice drive, tons of vendors, and worth the money. I miss it, but totally different now. You can still find guns and ammo yes, just not worth the drive for me now.

Didn't even know it was going on, thanks for posting! I live about 4 miles down the road so it might be fun to go poke around. As said above, I've wasted $10 on far lesser activities.

It is close enough to the house that I will go just to kill some time since the range will be closed

Horrible show. Don't waste your time or money.

Thanks. My wife was pushing me to go. Saying I needed to get out and leave her alone with the tv and Lifetime Network for a while.

Hmmm...Lifetime... maybe I should go anyway.

• Like 1