For my fellow bearded men

Spots

Beard oil??

Soft & lustrous????

Oi vey. Shave it off & use this on your vagina.
Beards are supposed to be course, grizzly & manly.

Hmm, if my vagina was as hairy as my face as to necessitate products I'd be wearing parachute pants and listening to Flock of Seaguls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Beard oil??

Soft & lustrous????

Oi vey. Shave it off & use this on your vagina.
Beards are supposed to be course, grizzly & manly.

Would agree with you normally. But I am also seeing dandruff and broken whiskers on my shirt. We can't have that broken whiskers now can we?
[quote name="robtattoo" post="1115892" timestamp="1393262029"]Beard oil?? Soft & lustrous???? Oi vey. Shave it off & use this on your vagina. Beards are supposed to be course, grizzly & manly.[/quote] Mine drys out and gets brittle and just general looks like shit sometimes. I was using olive oil on it from time to time and it helped. I ordered the peppermint and cedar scents yesterday, I'll report back when they arrive Tapatalk ate my spelling

I picked up the Jojoba oil for mine last week and have used it every day. I start to get split ends and it gets the afro look going after it gets 4" + long. My wife does not like the look of the Fro. I have noticed mine to be a little more manageable after a weeks use of the oil. I am waiting on Spots review so I know if I want to order some of the beard oil he was talking about at first. 

Mine is also a little wild with some hairs that stick out in random directions.  My wife gave me a bottle of some stuff that she tried for frizzy hair.  It's some sort of oil but I don't remember exactly what.  I know it's not jojoba oil.  Either way, it doesn't seem to do a whole lot other than make it a little shiny and give it a slight smell of snickerdoodle cookies (which isn't a bad thing....   :dirty:   ).  I sent her the link that Spots posted above in the hopes that she might get me some of the oil for VD.  Seems she takes hints about as well as I do.  I've looked in several stores and haven't found anything, so it seems ordering online is the only to get it. 

Got my oil tonight. I got a sample pack of the cedar and peppermint oils. They both have a good scent and a slick feel. I used the peppermint after my shower and my beard doesn't feel dried out like it did, and it brushed down much smoother and easier. The smell is pleasant without being overpowering even sitting around right after application. I give it a 10.

Tapatalk ate my spelling
  • Like 2