George Zimmerman boxing rapper DMX in celebrity match

Sam1

Slapping a woman around and holding a shotgun on her didn't do much for his financial stability.  Maybe getting punched in the face would help out.  In a strange way, he's making better choices than he ever has.  I support him in this endevour.  In fact, I'll pledge $50 to his bank account if I can punch him in the face too.

You mean the one where the woman filed a false claim ... according to her own account after the fact?

You guys that keep talking about this guy are what make Zimmerman a "celebrity." :shake:  :surrender: Zimmerman is to the gun world what Kim Kardashian is to pop culture. Relevant because people won't ignore her.

• Like 2
  • Admin Team

Yeah, because Zimmerman has so many other ways to make a living. Like all the job offers he has flowing in. Regardless of what you think of his case, I have failed to see him try to exploit the situation.

This is a guy who had a lot of money donated to his defense during his show trial. I'd be willing to wager that if word went out that here's a guy who was involved in a terrible event and is looking to quietly move on and feed his family, there would be no lack of people willing to put him to work.

That's not what's happening here. Instead, we've got a fool who's looking to cash in on what he perceives as his fame. I think that his fifteen minutes is about up.
  • Like 3

This is a guy who had a lot of money donated to his defense during his show trial. I'd be willing to wager that if word went out that here's a guy who was involved in a terrible event and is looking to quietly move on and feed his family, there would be no lack of people willing to put him to work.

That's not what's happening here. Instead, we've got a fool who's looking to cash in on what he perceives as his fame. I think that his fifteen minutes is about up.

The problem is that he's cancerous right now, probably as cancerous as Lane Kiffin to any SEC program right now.. Any employer that hires him will have to deal with racist BS that will come from it, because the way we see it, is that the jury found him not guilty, yet, the public, DOJ, POTUS, and every minority on this planet found him Guilty before the trial even started, employers will have to deal with security issues, violence, vandalism, etc, etc. (you get the point).. 

Dude is marked for life worse than a Mob Snitch, at least a mob snitch knows it's one of the families that's going to get him, Doughboy won't even know who will do it (unless you wanna profile)

Why are so many of you under the impression that DMX is going to receive a smack down? I'd be willing to bet it goes the other way around with George on the ropes most of the night, DMX was pretty ripped last time I saw him, plus Zman had problems enough with a 17 year old who was if anything scrawnier than the DMX.

Also wondering why so many people think he deserves a smack down? I don't care for him one way or the next and he comes off as incredibly ignorant in his lyrics, but I can't see why is on the same level of unpopularity with Zman? Is it because he's a gangster? A rapper? A gangster rapper?

Just to clarify in case there's any confusion regarding my previous post, I think he's a loser because he's got no real talent at his trade, plus he's getting involved with this crap-fest. Other than that I've got no grudge? :shrug:
Ah, makes sense. That is pretty much the definition of punk by talking trash and not signing the contract. Why even sign up?

Honestly I bet one or two well placed punches would lay either of them low, I figure DMX has one major tactical advantage though. He was in that movie that one time with Steven Segal. Huuuuge advantage.

I would like to see DMX get his arse whipped mostly because of the dog fighting. In reality, I think Georgie Porgie is gonna get creamed.

I wasn't aware of the dog fighting thing. Well now I'm just hoping for simultaneous, spontaneous combustion for both of them. My opinion of DMX was simply that he was a third rate rapper and wannabe action star. Dog fighting? Yeah, he needs bad things to happen to him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Why are so many of you under the impression that DMX is going to receive a smack down? I'd be willing to bet it goes the other way around with George on the ropes most of the night, DMX was pretty ripped last time I saw him, plus Zman had problems enough with a 17 year old who was if anything scrawnier than the DMX.
Also wondering why so many people think he deserves a smack down? I don't care for him one way or the next and he comes off as incredibly ignorant in his lyrics, but I can't see why is on the same level of unpopularity with Zman? Is it because he's a gangster? A rapper? A gangster rapper?
Just to clarify in case there's any confusion regarding my previous post, I think he's a loser because he's got no real talent at his trade, plus he's getting involved with this crap-fest. Other than that I've got no grudge? :shrug:

The last I heard DMX was having problems with crack and the law. In his prime he would have slaughtered Zimmermann. Edited by LINKS2K

The last I heard DMX was having problems with crack and the law. In his prime he would have slaughtered Zimmermann.

Unfortunately he reached his prime at about 20 years old. He's only downhill from here. There is no winner here, only another lost IQ point for America.

• Like 1

The last I heard DMX was having problems with crack and the law. In his prime he would have slaughtered Zimmermann.

Zimmerman is a coward. A anorexic, heroin-chic crack addict could whoop him in one punch. Not because Zimmerman is physically weaker, but because he is a coward. 4 women have accused him of abuse, some before some after his "celebrity" status. That tells me everything I need to know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I was actually just joking. Honestly I don't know which way it would go. Yeah Z got beat up by a 17 year old but most males (not trained professional fighters) reach their physical peak at 19. Then you look at the weight difference and someone teaches Z how to land a punch DMX looks like 1-2 hay makers might put him down. DMX is also one  of those "artists" that doesn't know when to go away so that is why I would support Z to win that fight. DMX has also talked smack about how he would "beat his ass" but yet wont sign the contract to make it final. That is just kinda punkish to me.

Apparently Zman doesn't know when to go away either....

Dave

I hope Zman, Georgie Porgie, Pillsbury Dough Boy, Michelin Man and all those other names he has, get's his face ripped off! A trained boxer huh? Yeah, so is my beagle...

Dave

You never know. He may have actually learned some self defense. Like I said before, whoever gets an ass whippin', it won't be wasted.

• Like 1
I’m almost twice Zimmerman’s age and I would fight him. It wouldn’t be a particularly good fight to watch as I couldn’t last very long; but I don’t think I would need to.

A few months ago he was arguing he committed murder on a 17 year old kid because he was supposedly so scared. Now he wants to fight a full grown man? I hope this stunt gets the attention of the Feds and they move on a Federal case. This POS belongs in prison.
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

I’m almost twice Zimmerman’s age and I would fight him. It wouldn’t be a particularly good fight to watch as I couldn’t last very long; but I don’t think I would need to.

A few months ago he was arguing he committed murder on a 17 year old kid because he was supposedly so scared. Now he wants to fight a full grown man? I hope this stunt gets the attention of the Feds and they move on a Federal case. This POS belongs in prison.

Because double jeopardy is OK if we don't like the verdict, right?

How do you get evidence for a federal hate crime out of that? Mobilizing the thug Holder is a solution?

Because double jeopardy is OK if we don't like the verdict, right?

It was okay when they did it to the LA cops in the Rodney King case. biggrin.gif

No, I’m not okay with double jeopardy; I’m just pizzed this dirt bag is still walking around free and trying to make money off killing a kid.

I don’t think this will happen anyway, it’s some kind of scam. I don’t think he has the sack to get out in public. Edited by DaveTN
  • Like 1

How do you get evidence for a federal hate crime out of that? Mobilizing the thug Holder is a solution?

I would make the claim that Zimmerman only accosted martin because he was black. I didn’t care about that in the state trial because I contend it didn’t matter if it was a factor or not; he was committing a criminal act by chasing Martin. The state chose not to make that argument.

I would then offer the testimony of witnesses and I would see how often he called the Police on white kids. I would then convince a jury that Zimmerman was committing a crime when he started chasing Martin and that his actions were reckless resulting in the death of martin.

Or in other words, what a good prosecutor would have done in his state trial.

I would make the claim that Zimmerman only accosted martin because he was black. I didn’t care about that in the state trial because I contend it didn’t matter if it was a factor or not; he was committing a criminal act by chasing Martin. The state chose not to make that argument.

I would then offer the testimony of witnesses and I would see how often he called the Police on white kids. I would then convince a jury that Zimmerman was committing a crime when he started chasing Martin and that his actions were reckless resulting in the death of martin.

Or in other words, what a good prosecutor would have done in his state trial.

They already tried that. If there was ANY chance of bringing those charges, The Baiter in Chief and Holder would have done it. Interesting that their motivation was that Z is basically white.

They already tried that. If there was ANY chance of bringing those charges, The Baiter in Chief and Holder would have done it. Interesting that their motivation was that Z is basically white.

I know, and I’m not really for double jeopardy. I think if this happens, him being out in the public will likely result in a just ending.
Oh gee, who would have thought?

Celebrity fight between rapper DMX, George Zimmerman called off

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/09/us-boxing-zimmerman-idUSBREA1800720140209

In a statement, a spokesman for DMX said the rapper had never agreed to the fight and it would not affect his concert schedule.

I think this was a publicity stunt that was never going to happen.

My challenge still stands though; I’ll fight Zimmerman.
  • Like 2