Malaysian Plane Missing After Take Off

Guest TankerHC
One thing is definite and absolute. When they do find this plane (assuming they do), there will be plenty of people who will be called in the future by the news networks, reason being, as much as has been speculated, someone is right.

"Welcome to Fox news, here with us is Airliner Incident expert and sausage stand owner Bill Wisnowiak. The audience may recall Mr Wisnowiak came up with the theory that there was a battle going on between Godzilla and Mothra and as the plane was reducing altitude. ."

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

hardknox, that is funny....

Thread creep.  Check this out.  Somebody with lots of time on their hands...lol

Is Gilligan the Devil?

Years ago, CBS had a popular little series called "Gilligan's Island". There is, however, a dark secret about this "comedy" you may never have realized. The island is a direct representation of Hell.

Nobody on the island wants to be there, yet none are able to leave. Each one of the characters represents one of the 7 deadly sins:

Ginger represents LUST - she wears skimpy outfits, is obsessed with her looks, and is a borderline nymphomaniac.

Mary Ann represents ENVY - she is jealous of Ginger's beauty.

The Professor represents PRIDE - he is an annoying know-it-all.

Mr. Howell represents GREED - no explanation needed.

Mrs. Howell represents SLOTH - she has never lifted a finger to help on any of their escape plans.

The Skipper represents two sins: GLUTTONY - again, no explanation needed and ANGER - he violently hits Gilligan on each show.

This leaves Gilligan. Gilligan is the person who put them there. He prevents them from leaving by foiling all of their escape plots. Also, it is HIS island. Therefore, Gilligan is SATAN.

Crazy? He does wear red in every episode.

Edited by TerryW
  • Like 3

Well, "everybody" now saying that the left turn was programmed in before the co-pilot said "good night". So indicates one of both of the pilot/co-pilots had intentionally pulled the nasty. Or not.

But "everyone" has said all along that the two did not request this flight together, was random assignment, which would seemingly ruled out a pre-planned collusion. Maybe. Or not. Whatever.

- OS

Guest TankerHC

Well, "everybody" now saying that the left turn was programmed in before the co-pilot said "good night". So indicates one of both of the pilot/co-pilots had intentionally pulled the nasty. Or not.

But "everyone" has said all along that the two did not request this flight together, was random assignment, which would seemingly ruled out a pre-planned collusion. Maybe. Or not. Whatever.

- OS

Amazing how quick that changed, I heard that and saw your post, then not 5 minutes later a Pilot was brought on one of the news channels and stated that wasn't correct, they only had a waypoint dialed in. 

My hunch is this plane has become a weapon of Al Quida and will show up again loaded with explosives, or with explosives and a huge amount of radioactive material, thus being a dirty bomb beyond anyone's wildest dreams. The target? It's ALWAYS NYC.
  • Like 1
  • Moderators
[quote name="Randall53" post="1127161" timestamp="1395277722"]My hunch is this plane has become a weapon of Al Quida and will show up again loaded with explosives, or with explosives and a huge amount of radioactive material, thus being a dirty bomb beyond anyone's wildest dreams. The target? It's ALWAYS NYC.[/quote] We can only hope, can't we? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  • Like 2

that is F'd up Chuck.  Do I understand correctly then you want a dirty bomb to hit NYC?  Really. I gotta be missing something.  And being as I know you and absolutely consider you a friend what am i missing?  If we were face to face I axe the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Moderators

that is F'd up Chuck.  Do I understand correctly then you want a dirty bomb to hit NYC?  Really. I gotta be missing something.  And being as I know you and absolutely consider you a friend what am i missing?  If we were face to face I axe the same thing.

There are a few places in this country that I view to be a cancer on this nation and NYC is one of them, Chicago, San Francisco, LA and Washington D.C. are others. If tomorrow they were turned into smoking craters, I wouldn't give a damn except to be happy that they could no longer export their terrible, terrible ideas to be foisted upon the rest of us.

ETA: It isn't that I necessarily want something to happen to those cities (with the possible exception of DC) it is just that if I had my druthers I would live out the rest of my life without hearing a single mention of any of those cities ever again.

Edited by Chucktshoes
  • Like 1

There are a few places in this country that I view to be a cancer on this nation and NYC is one of them, Chicago, San Francisco, LA and Washington D.C. are others. If tomorrow they were turned into smoking craters, I wouldn't give a damn except to be happy that they could no longer export their terrible, terrible ideas to be foisted upon the rest of us.

ETA: It isn't that I necessarily want something to happen to those cities (with the possible exception of DC) it is just that if I had my druthers I would live out the rest of my life without hearing a single mention of any of those cities ever again.

Geez, I thought that was originally sarcasm aimed at the other post, as to highlight and satirize Americans' bloodlust in their news cycle. 

• Moderators

I can't possibley wish that on anyone.  I really don't know how to reply.

No reply necessary. I never expect anyone to agree with or even condone some of my more extreme positions. This is the part of the conversation where most folks tiptoe backwards out of the room. :stunned: :leaving:

Geez, I thought that was originally sarcasm aimed at the other post, as to highlight and satirize Americans' bloodlust in their news cycle. 

Nope. You might want to go unlike that comment before folks think you possess a similar level of depraved indifference to the existence of other people that I do. :hat:

Edited by Chucktshoes

Nope. You might want to go unlike that comment before folks think you possess a similar level of depraved indifference to the existence of other people that I do. :hat:

Thanks for clearing that up.

On another note, I hate it when tragedy becomes a circus of media and internet whackadoos, no matter what the circumstances.  I guess the families are probably going through so much pain that they don't even register the tsunami of nonsense going on in the background.

Just so no one misses it and shares my pain, abc news reporting @ 3:30 est this morning that debris has been found off the shores of Australia.

They are fairly certain about it because they spent 28 minutes REPEATING THE SAME DAMN LINE !!.

LOL.....More as it develops :)

Just so no one misses it and shares my pain, abc news reporting @ 3:30 est this morning that debris has been found off the shores of Australia.

They are fairly certain about it because they spent 28 minutes REPEATING THE SAME DAMN LINE !!.

I'll believe it when a boat gets there for a closer look.  It could be any debris.  From the satellite pictures they're showing on Fox News, it looks a bit like the same debris Courtney Love spotted a day or two ago.  Wouldn't it be a shocker if she got that right?

• Like 1

News this morning said flyovers of the area were unable to confirm the satellite images.  The search continues.