I'm finding myself wanting an M&P Shield lately...

TGO David

Not to threadjack but I'm another Alien Gear fan. Shipping is slow as crap (took me a month to get mine) but it's a darn good holster.

On topic, I keep debating about getting a shield. It will happen one of these days

I don't necessarily need another handgun, and I've got plenty of others to choose from, but for some reason lately I'm finding myself wanting to add an M&P Shield to the collection.  I already have a Springfield XD-S in .45ACP for pocket carry and it does that job nicely.  The Shield seems a big bigger, which means it wouldn't be right for pocket carry and if I'm going to carry inside the waistband I'm going to just tote my Glock 19, M&P 9mm or one of sundry others which have higher capacity.

So the thing is, I keep thinking about buying one, but don't exactly need one.

:squint:

This is why the wife puts me on an allowance.

Hello from Sevierville, TN.... I just bought a shield 9mm from Floyds here in town $369.00 and a Laser Max for $80.00.  Did i do ok ?.......been lookin around best price I could get around here.  Love the gun and the sight is awesome...

Guest Torrin
I got the viridian green R5 laser with a crossbreed minituck that supports it. It is AWESOME to draw and have that bright green laser on automatically!
  • 1 month later...
Guest glock2723@gmail.com
The Shield and Glock 27 are my carry pistols both for pocket carry Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I find that I also am becoming attracted to the larger than pocket carry single stacks. Normally I just carry my CM9 for deep concealment or my Glock 19 for normal IWB. However I realize now I like thin and light with the controllability of a larger gun. Its funny cause I used to say I didn't see the point in the Shield and XDS size wise. I guess my wife is right and I am wrong sometimes.