TWD Season 5

Rick is the Constable? He sounded more like the governor when he said,"If they don't make it, we'll take this place."

When Rick was taking a shower, I was waiting them to show one of the gay guys being a peeping Tom.  :stalk:

And it looks like there's someone for Carl :dirty:

Edited by NextExit
  • Like 1

Rick is the Constable? He sounded more like the governor when he said,"If they don't make it, we'll take this place."

When Rick was taking a shower, I was waiting them to show one of the gay guys being a peeping Tom.  :stalk:

They all seem pretty weak. The hairstylist's husband was very very strange.

I dunno, I'm interested to see how this situation gets screwed up.
  • Like 2
I wanna know who took the Glock out of the blender that Rick hid. I'd only surmise that someone from the community (maybe the younger girl?) was following Rick? Or potentially someone from another group was following and watching him.
Either way, there's a handgun on the loose and I think it shows itself in the not too distant future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I wanna know who took the Glock out of the blender that Rick hid. I'd only surmise that someone from the community (maybe the younger girl?) was following Rick? Or potentially someone from another group was following and watching him.
Either way, there's a handgun on the loose and I think it shows itself in the not too distant future.

I am thinking that missing handgun is because of that girl Carl was following and who ever she is meeting out there. I get the impression that that town is in need of muscle to protect itself from something other than walkers. And that girl Carl followed will turn out to be a plant.

• Like 2

I am thinking that missing handgun is because of that girl Carl was following and who ever she is meeting out there. I get the impression that that town is in need of muscle to protect itself from something other than walkers. And that girl Carl followed will turn out to be a plant.

This is my line of thinking also ...
They want people from "out there" because they are tough, they are weak. Need protection ... and if they are tougher than they appear, then they want sacrifices. The whole story while on the supply run about losing someone, and then saying "we got our people." Something ain't right. Couple that with Troy's run over community and the beheaded and halved bodies/heads at the accident site. There's some nefarious character/group running around these parts. I agree the girl is likely a spy. Question is whether Carl can win her over ...

Either way ... the exciting "on the move they're experiencing reality" episodes are over. They've camped in and now we'll see a few episodes with a few interesting scenes leading up to the finale where we'll learn of a plot twist, someone gets killed, and we're left on a cliffhanger until the next 1/2 season.

Probably someone from the community.  Aaron said that they had been monitoring his group for a while.

Also when Rick put that gun in the blender, there wasn't anyone around. But when he went back, that walker came out from beneath the pile of garbage.  Guess the other walkers woke it up.

The 2 best tapes were far and above Darryl and Carol. I lost it when Darryl was standing there in her living room with that possum still in his hand, then Carol comes out dressed like June Cleaver talking about making casseroles and meeting the neighbors. This was the funniest episode they've ever done. :up:

• Like 7

The 2 best tapes were far and above Darryl and Carol. I lost it when Darryl was standing there in her living room with that possum still in his hand, then Carol comes out dressed like June Cleaver talking about making casseroles and meeting the neighbors. This was the funniest episode they've ever done. :up:

Carol cracked me up.

"I miss that silly stupid man everyday..."

• Like 2

I also thought it was funny when the 'runner' handed Glenn the little ,22LR target pistol. "We got some sweet guns today.."

That's what I though. They came in and surrendered suppressed AR's with EO-Techs and all kinds of cool rifles and they are supposed to be impressed by a couple pistols?
  • Like 1

Carol cracked me up.

Carol I must say is starting to look pretty good to me. I'm not much on the short hair but in that fresh set of clothes, all "dolled up", she had my attention. Edited by glowdotGlock

Carol cracked me up.

Yep, funny to us, but a believable story for the Congresswoman, followed up by living the lie in a cardigan. It makes her a great sleeper agent. They have no idea that she's the most dangerous and unpredictable one.

I could see the group owning the whole place after Carol secretly poisons them all with casseroles. Rick would just be standing there dumbfounded.

She played up the sweet den-mother thing from start to finish. Notice how she made herself look so awkward taking her rifle off and putting it in the pile, like she was uncomfortable even handling a firearm.

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Like 2

I am guessing that some of them will not make the cut on the whole interview to join thing, remember she said she had to exile 3 men who didn't work out, and will be asked to leave, then Rick will have to decided if he and his kids will stay or go with the exiled group members, which will cause some huge conflict for the season finale. I haven't read the comics or anything it's just what I think is going to happen here.

• Authorized Vendor

It might have been one of the people that got exiled from that community.