Sons of Anarchy, Last Season

Murgatroy

• 2 months later...

I call BS. For a character who is supposed to love her family as much as she claimed then she would have off'd herself and not made her son do it.

No Way.  You Keep What You Kill. 

Gemma was the real power within the MC.  By "letting" Jax kill her, she fixed a lot of problems for SAMCRO and made him the Biggest-Bad-Guy of All (He KILL His Mom!!!!!!).

Too bad Unser was at the wrong place at the wrong time. 

No Way.  You Keep What You Kill. 

Gemma was the real power within the MC.  By "letting" Jax kill her, she fixed a lot of problems for SAMCRO and made him the Biggest-Bad-Guy of All (He KILL His Mom!!!!!!).

Too bad Unser was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The same could have been accomplished by offing her self. My wife even called BS, and generally states that Sutter's dialog between the female characters is off.

Juice got so used to being Tulley's b*tch that he just told the chinese to have at it lol. I thought his choice to go out on his own accord was interesting. At least he got to eat his pie.

Unser's death was expected but disappointing. Don't think he deserved what he got.

Now that Gem's gone, finally, who will be next??? I expect Jax won't survive the final episode.

Now that Gem's gone, finally, who will be next??? I expect Jax won't survive the final episode.

I was thinking that the final episode would have Jax ready to kill Gem...., but being unable to press the trigger he would turn the gun on myself.  Then Gem would pickup the gun (Clay's old 1911) and take herself out. 

Chibs becomes President, gets the gavel and back to gun running with the IRA!  Everything back to the way it was in episode 1.

Here's my theory for what it's worth:

Jax will be on the losing end of the mayhem vote.  He will die.

Chibs will weep and moan about it but will take his place as one of the Irish Kings...if he's not one already.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1

Yeah, there's still a lot of loose ends to tie up.

Robo Cop still needs to be dealt with, the mayhem vote, change by-laws to allow Grimm Bstdrds SOA membership. August Marks is still in jail, the homeless bag lady keeps showing up, his two kids and seems their making a point with Jackson that something is wrong with his leg / hip, as he about fell over getting up from a chair and limping. The twisted mind of Kurt Sutter just doesn't arbitrarily draw your attention to something for no reason.

I see Wendy and Nero heading to his farm with Jax's kids and living happily ever after. I see Venus giving Tig HIV, hepatitis, herpes, gonorrhea, cold sores, and 27 other STD'S and too sick to play in next seasons "Justified". Then Tig will propose marriage to Venus :stunned:  I see Chucky inventing new dexterous fingers and continuing with his CMD.

Chibs and Jeri, well, anyones guess?

Sorry to give away next Tuesday's final episode guys.

• Like 1
Unsers death was the most satisfying of them all IMO. He was a dirty cop who was IMO at least as responsible as anyone else for every death past the season 2-3 finale (where they executed the hot DEA chick). No spilt tears for him or for Juice the rat, but I am at least glad it was quick and he got to finish his pie.

Gemma. Wish I could say she got what she deserved, but she didn't. It'll have to do I suppose.

Jax is going down on the mayhem vote, Chibs will be Pres if he lasts long enough, but won't ever be an Irish King. Wrong fit all around.

Nero is doomed, not sure how, but his character is a perpetual victim in the world of bad guys.

At the end of the day, not much is going to change for SAMC except some of the faces.
  • Like 1

Jax will be riding along the road and see the homeless woman on the side. As she represents the Angel of Death (she is the ghost of Brooke's mother, who was killed as a result of J.T.'s accident,) she will be involved in Jax's death. It will happen at the same place his father went out, and he will see her, and lose control, maybe as a result of his recently revealed bum leg. He will slide off the road into the rock cliff that was only introduced in this season. And that will be the end of Jax.

Nero goes to his ranch with Wendy and all three kids and lives out his days as a retired pimp with a junkie whore.

The only thing that is bothering me is the tools. Why was Nero so intent on finding those tools, for what?

I thought Nero was going to find something in the garage when he went looking for tools.  Maybe the tool line was just put in so that he could later use it as an excuse to go to TM.

There did seem to be a lot of things inserted into this episode, like the bum leg, the homeless woman, and Michael Chiklis.  I kept wondering if Chiklis was just there because Sutter promised that he would put him one episode (like everyone else from The Shield), or if he was going to have a bigger role, or if Sutter just used him as a red herring.  If Murgatroy is right, then Chiklis might be driving the truck that Jax hits.  He did taxi Gemma to her date with death; maybe he will do the same for her son.

After looking it up, apparently the homeless woman shows up whenever Gemma or Jax makes an emotional decision.  

I like your idea about the bum leg causing him to crash and die before the mayhem gets carried out, but I would like to know what exactly it is.  I can't remember if he could have injured it while running from the police.

Edited by dawgdoc

.... and Michael Chiklis.  I kept wondering if Chiklis was just there because Sutter promised that he would put him one episode (like everyone else from The Shield), or if he was going to have a bigger role, or if Sutter just used him as a red herring.  If Murgatroy is right, then Chiklis might be driving the truck that Jax hits.....

Yea I just about came out of my chair thinking, "HOLY SH*T...., That is Vic Mackey - - - HE is Mr. Mayhem!"    

I think Chickie was only there because of his relationship with Sutter and Barclay, it was mentioned during the aftershow. 

I was pleased to see him. I have been a fan of his ever since The Commish.

Him driving the truck would be an interesting touch.

Jax will be riding along the road and see the homeless woman on the side. As she represents the Angel of Death (she is the ghost of Brooke's mother, who was killed as a result of J.T.'s accident,) she will be involved in Jax's death. It will happen at the same place his father went out, and he will see her, and lose control, maybe as a result of his recently revealed bum leg. He will slide off the road into the rock cliff that was only introduced in this season. And that will be the end of Jax.

Nero goes to his ranch with Wendy and all three kids and lives out his days as a retired pimp with a junkie whore.

The only thing that is bothering me is the tools. Why was Nero so intent on finding those tools, for what?

Very interesting observations and certainly logical in the scheme of things. Come to think of it, as far as I've seen, only Jax and Jemma have seen / interacted with the homeless woman, Maybe she is a ghost? Do we know for a fact she was killed in that accident? I thought on his pan head JT hit a tractor trailer head on?