9mm Ammo Deal $97 Shipped for 500rds Brass

I have ran tons of ammo from freedom and all of it went bang …. These are remans but its good stuff …. Free shipping until the end of the month

$97 for 500rds of 115g

http://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-115-gr-RN-p/fm9r115r-b0500.htm

$101 for 500rds of 115g (new brass)

http://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-115-gr-RN-New-p/fm9r115n-b0500.htm

$101 for 500rds 124g

http://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-124-gr-RN-p/fm9r124r-b0500.htm

$109 for 500rds 147g

http://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-147-gr-RN-p/fm9r147r-b0500.htm

$167 for 500rds Hornady XTP 115g HP

http://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-115-gr-XTP-Hornady-p/fm9h115r-b0500.htm

Edited by mcordell
  • Like 6

Not having bought any reman stuff, would the hollow point stuff cause legal issues or would you use this mainly for training?

Nevermind, not enough coffee yet. I'm in for two calibers to try it out anyways.

"This bullet is not however ideal for home defense or law enforcement purposes."

I haven't used any "commercial" reman ammo except from a local guy that gave it up because of the liability issues.Anyone ever get any BLUE BUNNY? It was great!

I have shot tons of blue bunny. Still have a 1000 rounds of the 38 special FBI loads.

mcordell

Thanks for the heads up. I jumped on some of the larger 9mm.

Echo that, I grabbed a thousand of the 24gr.

"This bullet is not however ideal for home defense or law enforcement purposes."

"However, it will suffice, and is 100% better than no bullet at all."   ;)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

These people make fine ammo and have great customer service. 3 weeks ago I made a decent size purchase from them. Part of the purchase is a ammo I'm giving to a friend for his wedding(among other things). Long story short, UPS lost the package or it was stolen by one of their employees. It never made it to me. 

Freedom Munitions has been extremely helpful through this process. They have a new package on its way to me and she said that if the original packaged somehow makes it to me to just give them a call and  they would send me a return shipping label. 

Evidently I missed the comment on the site about the 124 grain rounds, but why is it not "ideal for home defense or law enforcement"?

I can only assume they mixed up the descriptions for the FMJ and HP rounds?

Who regularly shoots higher priced HP ammo for target practice? (except of course all the beau coup federal agencies and their ten trillion rounds or whatever on our dime. :))

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Dang I went to order a pallet of the 45 auto and its out of stock, it's been about two years since I got my last pallet from them it sure be nice to get another with free freight.

It must be nice to be able to afford a pallet...... Edited by jacob

Dang I went to order a pallet of the 45 auto and its out of stock, it's been about two years since I got my last pallet from them it sure be nice to get another with free freight.

If you are serious they have 58 of the 1K cases in stock. 50 of those are the same price as a 50K pallet and also have free shipping.
Guest livefreeordie1

Hornady XTP expands more like a hunting bullet than a self defense bullet.  The expansion is reliable but not extreme like a Gold Dot for instance.  Much deeper penetration than most self defense bullets for a given powder charge.