WTH? Another school shooting!

rugerla1

There are about 2/ month on average if you count all the stuff that happens off-hours and "nearby" a school and so on.  Its about 1/month if you only count hours when students are in class (with a window for before/after school of say 1 hour).   And less if you only count the ones with actual (non suicide) injuries as many are just "guy with a gun" reports.  

But still, I can't tie this to elections.  There were a bunch in january this year.   

Edited by Jonnin
Hate to put on the tinfoil but kinda ironic WA state has an initiative for universal background checks in 2 weeks, I-594 I believe....if the anti gunners dont use this to try to push voting in the Y column for that I would be shocked...

Hate to put on the tinfoil but kinda ironic WA state has an initiative for universal background checks in 2 weeks, I-594 I believe....if the anti gunners dont use this to try to push voting in the Y column for that I would be shocked...

Oh, they WILL use it.   But the tinfoil comes in if you think they manufactured it.    I need a little proof before I am willing to go there. 

Oh those scumbags are already in the hospital trying to get pictures of the bloody shirts to use in a marketing campaign... you can bet a Big Mac on that.

• Like 1

Minority, freshmen football player evidently upset over a break up with long time girlfriend. Two dead, shooter and his target, and two others injured. Witnesses said he walked up and shot his best friend with a HANDGUN then, as people scattered, he shot at others then shot himself. BTW, he is native American.

It will be interesting how quickly the story will change and the shooter will have an assault weapon.

BTW, left is calling for gun control measures. Stated anyone who has a gun around children should be charged for child abuse and thrown in jail.

• Like 1

Minority, freshmen football player evidently upset over a break up with long time girlfriend. Two dead, shooter and his target, and two others injured. Witnesses said he walked up and shot his best friend with a HANDGUN then, as people scattered, he shot at others then shot himself. BTW, he is native American.

It will be interesting how quickly the story will change and the shooter will have an assault weapon.

BTW, left is calling for gun control measures. Stated anyone who has a gun around children should be charged for child abuse and thrown in jail.

Just as they should be charged with treason.

• Like 2
  • Authorized Vendor

Anyone on the left that blabbers that crap should be slapped silly....then put in prison for inciting a riot.

• Like 1

BTW, left is calling for gun control measures. Stated anyone who has a gun around children should be charged for child abuse and thrown in jail.................Well if that be the case this guy should be put in prison for sure because he not only had a gun around kids but he shot at them. I also know now why the Left Democrats are against guns. They don't know how to hit a target standing right in front of them.......................Here is a prime example of that below:

http://www.therighttobear.com/democrat-lawmaker-fights-off-4-thugs-with-what/

Edited by bersaguy

I was told by a die hard liberal the reason she did not want to have a gun is because she didn't know if she could control herself if she got mad. That goes along with the fact that nearly every mass killer in the last 10 years have been staunch democrats supporting the liberal agenda. Matter of fact I cannot think of any that were considered conservative. And it seems the farther we, as a country, drift to the left the most of these mass killings happen.

This was not a mass killing and was nothing more than a jealous boyfriend killing the person who probably took his long time girlfriend away.

I was told by a die hard liberal the reason she did not want to have a gun is because she didn't know if she could control herself if she got mad. That goes along with the fact that nearly every mass killer in the last 10 years have been staunch democrats supporting the liberal agenda. Matter of fact I cannot think of any that were considered conservative. And it seems the farther we, as a country, drift to the left the most of these mass killings happen.

This was not a mass killing and was nothing more than a jealous boyfriend killing the person who probably took his long time girlfriend away.

Liberals are victims. It's how they view life. 

what people don't get is, laws do not prevent anything from happening ... laws are there to prosecute after the fact...no matter how many laws you have...people are going to kill, rob, steal, rape, etc... only thing a law is going to do is get them jail time after their deed is already done...