REMINDER!

VERO1

I thought it would be a quick in and out, but I was pleasantly surprised to have to spend 20 min from waling in, to out of the door on my early voting last Thursday.

If you didn't get out for early voting, get out there tomorrow.

Edited by btq96r
  • Like 1

I was there about 930 this morning. Most were friendly, but one lady just looked like she was irritated the whole time came in and told them "My voter registration card is for my old address in Lavergne but I live in Smyrna now". They politely told her she would have to go to another desk and they would help her. She walked off and said "I knew this was gonna be a damn mess!!". I was thinking, "Why the EFF didn't you go where your votor card said to go then? Or I don't know, change it when you moved?". I mean, the card is the easiest thing in the whole dang process to do. Keeping up with topics and those running is the hard part. SMH.

Much worse...Obama supporters

Heck , he was not even running even though his followers are not know to be to bright and he did a lot of Campaigning the past couple years. I guess some of his supporters thought he was running for a third term...................jmho   I hope a bunch of them did vote for him cause they should get trashed unless they give them to a desperate Demorat that is losing............. :ugh: :ugh:

Edited by bersaguy

Made it to the polls about 7:00 AM, line of about 20 people, on the road by 7:30.

I did ask everyone I saw today to vote, most said they were not registered and will not vote.

O well, cant make a horse drink water.

Well, that turned out way better than I hoped. Lots of conservative young (30-somethings) candidates got elected, which gives me hope for the future. Some first time women and black candidates got elected too. Big gains in both houses. All in all...a good day.