Glock 44 ... 9mm

mcordell

I'd love to see one, especially since I was in the market for a single stack 9mm to replace my LCP for EDC purposes earlier this year. I ended up getting a Sig 938 instead after it was announced the new Glock was .380, and the R-51 turned out to be a steaming POS.

Xds9. Father in law has them and they are great. Go bang every time.

JTM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we will see a single stack 9MM from Glock fairly soon. Glock is a smart company. They can see the success of the S&W Shield and they know Glock fans are wanting this pistol. I want one!

I'm a Glock fanboy, but they have dropped the ball numerous times over the years.

-A single stack small 9mm.

-The carbine market.

-A decent single stack 45acp.

-Teething issues with the Gen4 9mms.

-etc....

Actually Kahr has been making them for years. Little Cm9 has been a constant and 100% reliable companion for 3.5yrs. If all proves well, my cm45 just received will replace it in the rotation.

I have 3 Kahrs,they really rock,priced right and are USA made...Glock already has the prefect 9MM in the G26 now all they need to do is make a G26 Slim and call it a day

• Like 3

I have 3 Kahrs,they really rock,priced right and are USA made...Glock already has the prefect 9MM in the G26 now all they need to do is make a G26 Slim and call it a day

That actually makes a lot of sense.

I bought a Gen4 G26 sort of by accident. I really didn't intend to do it. But my buddy the fabled Rabbi was closing his old shop and it just sorta came home with me 

• Like 3

Here's your single stack Glock that Glock won't make: http://www.waltherarms.com/products/handguns/pps/

The mag release is my only snag. It's unlike everything else i own. I hope for a single stack glock 9mm. They look aweful and feel like a high point but they work and you can't kill them. For a carry gun, i'll hold my head in shame and keep rockin' the glock

Not when there made in Smyrna GA ,no import issues anymore. I get down to factory and work with them at times,but it is like

insider trading in the stock market,all just my .2 cents worth with no change and my opinion only. Have to wait and see.

I would like to see them produce a single stack in 9 mm and one in 10 mm . Modify the 36 and make a 10 mm . The single stack 9 mm in my opinion is long over due. 

From a collecting point of view , I also would like to see  the 380's model 25 and 28 offered here by simply making them in the US. How hard could it be to make a run of them in  the US and that avoids all the import rules. I wouldn't be running out and standing in line to get one and It would probably not be a big seller but I would like to see them offered here .  

Of coarse I had no interest in the last 2 new Glocks and have ended up with them both . I got a deal I could not pass up on a 42 and bought a 41 last week . 

Not when there made in Smyrna GA ,no import issues anymore. I get down to factory and work with them at times,but it is like

insider trading in the stock market,all just my .2 cents worth with no change and my opinion only. Have to wait and see.

So you might have a little under the table knowledge, is that what you are saying?

Maybe then the 22/22mag isn't so far fetched an option?

From a collecting point of view , I also would like to see  the 380's model 25 and 28 offered here by simply making them in the US. How hard could it be to make a run of them in  the US and that avoids all the import rules. I wouldn't be running out and standing in line to get one and It would probably not be a big seller but I would like to see them offered here .

It wouldn't be hard, but a collector POV is different than a business POV. 

I think it will be like the 42 it will be shown at the Shot Show. It will be just a little bigger overall and will be 9&.40 with .22 lr&mag to
follow. My Guess.

^^^ Bet this hits the "nail on the head"!

Sig first rolled out the .380 Sig 238 then followed up with the somewhat larger 9mm Sig 938.
http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/shot-show-2015/   Single Stack Glock in 9mm

This one seems pretty solid. When I spoke with aGlockrep at the 2014 show, he gave me a wink and nudge when I asked about a 9mm version of theGlock 42. Since that time, I’ve heard several people talking about it. However, the strongest rumor I caught was at the2014 NASGW Showwhen I ran into another industry person who claimed to have seen a working prototype of a Glock 42-like pistol in 9mm. Lets hope this one is real.

Read the original article here:http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/shot-show-2015/. Make sure you visit GunsHolstersAndGear.com for all of the latest gun news, reviews and SHOT Show coverage.

Its all about marketing,let everybody else put one out first then put out a superior product ,   Then .380 first than a 9mm because you would

not sell many .380 s if 9mm was put out first.  Now that they have tripled the plant size in GA and can now make smaller guns

there probably be a lot of new models coming out. I would guess .22 cal will be Shot Show Of 2016    I am like most shooters

when I seen a Miami Police Officer  with one about  1987 I said I will never own one and the first one I shot I hated and could

not hit a thing with it,but with a little practice found I shot better than any other brand. I now see why they have near 70 percent

of US Law Enforcement  Market.

• 2 weeks later...