Stupid S### People Say...on FB Gun Pages

Does that Hipoint include the ammo, or was that just for the photo? I'm not going to be one of those guys that nitpicks you over everything. I don't care if it doesn't have the lock or cleaning brush because that ammo adds real value.

Do you still have the manual?

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Like 2

Does that Hipoint include the ammo, or was that just for the photo? I'm not going to be one of those guys that nitpicks you over everything. I don't care if it doesn't have the lock or cleaning brush because that ammo adds real value.

Do you still have the manual?

A little steel wool work and that ammo is as good as new. :)

I like to comment on the over priced items "What's the non felon price on that?"  That usually gets them going.

I'm stealing this also. I was at the fishing expo last weekend and as I was leaving I walked past a guy that had a SKS (gun show same day)  camo'd out with a sign that said for sale $500.00. I got a good laugh out of that.

I'm stealing this also. I was at the fishing expo last weekend and as I was leaving I walked past a guy that had a SKS (gun show same day)  camo'd out with a sign that said for sale $500.00. I got a good laugh out of that.

I know SKS's have all gone up in value, some more than others, but that's really only the ones that are unfired or lightly used in original condition. It's laughable seeing a chicom in a Tapco stock for more than $350.

I know SKS's have all gone up in value, some more than others, but that's really only the ones that are unfired or lightly used in original condition. It's laughable seeing a chicom in a Tapco stock for more than $350.

Oh yeah, they have gone up but my first thought it for 500 I can get an AK. I'm not paying that for a " custom " camo paint job SKS :)

• Like 1

Oh yeah, they have gone up but my first thought it for 500 I can get an AK. I'm not paying that for a " custom " camo paint job SKS :)

I MIGHT pay that were it an unfired paratrooper variant that accepted AK mags in original unmolested condition. Maybe then I'd consider it.

Edited by whitewolf001

I found one once and that's about what he was asking for on it, about 5 years ago. So he was a bit high then but still, it was mighty tempting...

Sent from the future using a flux capacitor.

i don't know the price or if they still have it, but goodletsville gunshop had a sks paratrooper with factory ak mag adapter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope none of you guys get to that $300 RG that shoots like a laser before I do!

They have gone up a little, about 15 years ago I bought a RG .22 SA, it came with a well made left handed cowboy holster and belt all for $20 at a yard sale. The pistol is actually pretty beefy compared to other RG's and shoots just fine, I just have to use a piece of coat hanger for an ejector though since the original was gone. 

• Administrator

I'm currently trying to make a horse drink on a Facebook page.  Guy buys a Wolf .40SW to 9mm conversion barrel and wants to know why his Glock is short cycling.  It's the spring.  He didn't change the spring weight so of course a 9mm isn't going to have the oomph to fully cycle the slide on a brand new Gen4 Glock 23 guide-rod.

Some other putz from Columbia, TN keeps telling him it's lack of lubrication.

Jumping Jesus on a pogo-stick... Glock's don't need a whole lot of lube.  Lubricating them at all is just being nice to them.  I've run my 19 to the point that all oil had long since burned off and what was left had mixed with so much dirt and grime that it was more abrasive than lubricative.  But this jackwagon still wants to argue that the guy needs to lube it and all of his problems will go away.

If you're that jackwagon and you're a member of TGO, please raise your hand so I can argue with you here too.

:bored:

• Like 1

Of course the answer is always more lube...everyone knows that it reduces surface friction and it will be sooooo slick, the under powered 9mm can easily overcome the other forces of physics.

:stir:

Surprised he isn't recommending any space age as see on tv micro slick lubricants as the answer...act now and we'll throw in a shamwow

• Moderators

I'm currently trying to make a horse drink on a Facebook page. Guy buys a Wolf .40SW to 9mm conversion barrel and wants to know why his Glock is short cycling. It's the spring. He didn't change the spring weight so of course a 9mm isn't going to have the oomph to fully cycle the slide on a brand new Gen4 Glock 23 guide-rod.

Some other putz from Columbia, TN keeps telling him it's lack of lubrication.

Jumping Jesus on a pogo-stick... Glock's don't need a whole lot of lube. Lubricating them at all is just being nice to them. I've run my 19 to the point that all oil had long since burned off and what was left had mixed with so much dirt and grime that it was more abrasive than lubricative. But this jackwagon still wants to argue that the guy needs to lube it and all of his problems will go away.

If you're that jackwagon and you're a member of TGO, please raise your hand so I can argue with you here too.

:bored:

All of my Glocks seem to perform better with little to no lube. I have several that have shot many many rounds as proof. [emoji41]
  • Like 1

All of my Glocks seem to perform better with little to no lube. I have several that have shot many many rounds as proof. [emoji41]

Then you sir are not allowed to sell them on Facebook.  All of the Glocks there have three or fewer mags run through them. 

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Then you sir are not allowed to sell them on Facebook. All of the Glocks there have three or fewer mags run through them.

Thank you. I am very happy to not sell on Facebook. Haha. My favorites are those posted saying less than 50 rounds with a partially used box of ammo in the picture. That confirms it for me.
  • Like 1