espacef1fan

What is the ACTUAL approximate wait time to receive my permit in the mail?

On 3/28/2015 at 5:25 PM, espacef1fan said:

HCP arrived 

How 

I'm new too this site but do any of y'all think it's a bad thing too conceal carry while waiting on the HCP to come in the mail or is it best too wait til it comes in?

I'll be starting another part time job in not the best of an area in Nashville, Tuesday. I applied on the 25th or the 27th of march, however, I was approved by the TBI this past Wednesday and now just waiting on the mail. 

My son who is in the armed services got his in about 8 days. Mine arrived about a week later.

Renewed for a lifetime on March 17th. Still no permit after 6 weeks.

Paperwork at DL center and fingerprints were May 11. Received permit in mail today. So that's 7 business days or 11 calendar days. I was happily surprised.

DL center guy said to contact if it's been longer than either 60 or 90 days (forget which).

On 10/27/2018 at 9:37 AM, MotoJoe said:

Got mine 10 days after fingerprints

New to TN. just got stationed here, US Army Reserve (active duty) I Applied NOV 27, fingerprinted the same day. I hope my process go quickly!