G43. 9mm. Single Stack

KahrMan

Ran into a Blue Label Glock dealer I know today.  He put me on the first order of 20. I contacted Zev Tech to join the chorus for a G43 Fulcrum trigger.  Looks like I'll have my first factory fresh new handgun I have purchased in some years.  

• Like 1

Ran into a Blue Label Glock dealer I know today.  He put me on the first order of 20. I contacted Zev Tech to join the chorus for a G43 Fulcrum trigger.  Looks like I'll have my first factory fresh new handgun I have purchased in some years.  

A few days ago I took a look at Dave's G19 you did the grip work on. Nice work.

Just got to shoot a Glock 43. The trigger is a little heavier than a standard Glock, but you don't notice actually shooting it. It was pretty sweet. Can't wait to get my own at a reasonable price.

I am not really surprised by the trigger seeming heavier than a standard Glock; the 42 feels the same way.

A few days ago I took a look at Dave's G19 you did the grip work on. Nice work.

I did a fair pile of G19s back in the day.  Stock they are marginal for me, especially if you shoot one handed both hands, but I think they are very reliable.  Reliability,  "fast" and secure means more to me than pretty.  

After handling one today at the NRA show I'm going to pass. It felt like a solid gun, but it didn't fit my hand nearly as well as my Shield, and I would put the CCP well ahead of it ergonomically (yes the CCP is a bit larger)

That said, it's a Glock and if it fits your hand well, go for it.

Edited by xjsnake

After handling one today at the NRA show I'm going to pass. It felt like a solid gun, but it didn't fit my hand nearly as well as my Shield, and I would put the CCP well ahead of it ergonomically (yes the CCP is a bit larger)

That said, it's a Glock and if it fits your hand well, go for it.

I really like the size, but the trigger was just as bad as an LC9...not sure how glock made that happen on a striker fired gun.  I tried a few different ones at the show to see if it was just something with the first one I picked up, but they all felt that way. The LC9s has a MUCH better trigger.  

So, I'll repeat from the other previous thread:

Glock43-KahrPM9.jpg

So I'll keep the same capacity but significantly smaller Moonie in my pocket.

- OS

Unfortunately, the Kahr has one of the worst triggers on the market, IMHO.  I've tried to like them in the past, but they never get any better.