IWI Jericho 9mm

willis68

I just ordered a Jericho 941 F Black Steel 9mm, I have been wanting one of these for a long time, now since IWI does them my love for my Tavor is what pushed me over the edge, I hope to have it by this weekend :cool:

IWI-Jericho-941-FS-Steel-Pistol_zpswrwhh

Edited by willis68
  • Like 2
I've had one forever, it seems. Got one of the 9mm/41AE kits when they came out, and I really don't remember when. Even still have about 1000 rounds of the Israeli Sampson ammo. in 41.

Good pistol, just heavy for my taste. Haven't shot it in quite a while. Maybe time to try it again. Edited by hipower
  • Like 2

That's great.  They are great pistols.  Now you need a couple of Galils!!!

Question though, when did they ditch the IMI in favor of IWI??  Weird.  

IWI has always made them, they just started distributing  them  this year, IWI is an extension of IMI same company I just found this out when ordering a holster for this pistol from Israel

http://www.guns.com/2014/12/17/iwi-u-s-announcing-the-jerichos-triumphant-return/

Edited by willis68

Just picked it up, it is indeed the 941 F. which is what I wanted, the company that had it listed as a FS, so I am delighted to have the fullsize one I could not find it in stock anywhere, Sunday I will put a bunch of rounds through her,

Edited by willis68

I have the compact version imported my Kahr/Magnum Research in full steel. I have always found the Jericho to be one of the best looking handguns on earth.

While it is heavy, it soaks up recoil and is as accurate as I am. While it won't ever replace my Glock, it is easily one of my favorites.

• Like 1

941F is the full size. 941FS is the smaller of the two.

Yep, the email confirmation said FS, so that is what I thought they sent, but it is the 941F which is what I originally wanted in the first place but the vendor only showed the FS in stock so I ordered it ( Just realized I put 941S instead of F earlier)

Edited by willis68

Is it just a safety or a decocker as well? I may pick one up if it can be carried cocked and locked.

No decocker, just a safety, for the money it impresses me seems to be a great gun. I plan on carrying it cocked and locked one of the reasons I pulled the trigger and bought one

• Like 1

It will bore the hell out of you if it is like mine. Mine is like shooting a ray gun in the accuracy department. I think you will be very happy.

You were correct, it is the most accurate 9mm handgun out of the box I have ever shot, just with UMC Ball ammo 250 rounds down the tube I absolutely Love it! but boy the magazines are a pain in the ass to load

Edited by willis68

You were correct, it is the most accurate 9mm handgun out of the box I have ever shot, just with UMC Ball ammo 250 rounds down the tube I absolutely Love it! but boy the magazines are a pain in the ass to load

Load the mags? LOL need gorilla hands to do it when the mags are fresh.

• Like 1

I had the all-steel compact 9mm for just a few days until I let the wife shoot it.  Guess who owns it now.  [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php]smiley-sad046.gif[/url]  It's accurate as all get out and that low bore axis makes recoil next to nothing.

• Like 1

One of the first 40SW I ever owned was a "Baby Eagle" which is essentially the same gun.  Great weapon.  It was hard as heck to find holsters for it back in the mid 90's though.

The holsters are still not easy to find, I ordered one from Israel, I should have this one late next week,

http://www.zahal.org/products/imi-z1300-polymer-holster-for-jericho-941-fl

• Like 1