Newtown lies persist

While watching O'Reilly on Fox a bit ago, the streaming news line at bottom was saying that Wally world would quit selling AR-15's and mentioned that an AR was used to kill the kids and adults in Newtown, Ct. in 2012. As I recall Adam Lanza used a pistol and the AR never left the car. I just wish the media would give us the danged truth, that is if they even know what the meaning of truth is.

While watching O'Reilly on Fox a bit ago, the streaming news line at bottom was saying that Wally world would quit selling AR-15's and mentioned that an AR was used to kill the kids and adults in Newtown, Ct. in 2012. As I recall Adam Lanza used a pistol and the AR never left the car. I just wish the media would give us the danged truth, that is if they even know what the meaning of truth is.

While I can agree with your sentiments on media reporting in general, Lanza fired over 100 rounds from a Bushmaster AR, the pistol was used to off himself ...

ngbbs534dfcbfaffa5.jpg

• Like 5

Well I have read both versions, I believe the AR never left the trunk though. I have done multiple searches and I don't know whom to believe. Anyone want to wade into this debate??

I guess Lanza just dumped the 154 spent .223 casings inside the school out of his pockets. Not to mention the rest of the live rounds still in the various AR mags. Oh yeah, and the Bushmaster Model XM 15 found next to his body. And the 3-11 wounds in each of the bodies.

There. I "waded in".

But of course, we didn't really go to the moon either and Elvis is still alive.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 4

The truth is non existent these days! I too have read many conflicting accounts with the biggest being the AR never left the trunk. That was stated by one of the first Leo's on scene.
Problem is it didn't fit the narrative.

Personally I doubt the public will never know the truth about Newtown, ever.
  • Like 1

Memory banks fail me at times and I only recall seeing it but once on the live news... LEO's opened up his car and removed what I thought to be an AK style shotgun. That is what I believe stayed in the car he used...

From CT offical final report:

"Izhmash Saiga-12, 12 gauge, semiautomatic shotgun

The Izhmash Saiga-12 was found in the shooter’s Honda Civic that was parked outside SHES. It was tested and found to be operable
without malfunction. There was no physical evidence indicating this weapon had been fired at SHES, i.e., the bullets, bullet fragments and expended shell casings

recovered at the scene and from the OCME could not have been fired from this weapon."

- OS

Yep and inside he used an AR and finished himself off with a Beretta right?

Glock 20. He also had a SIG 226, apparently never used.

Killed his mom with a Savage .22lr bolt action.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Well I have read both versions, I believe the AR never left the trunk though. I have done multiple searches and I don't know whom to believe. Anyone want to wade into this debate??

The truth is non existent these days! I too have read many conflicting accounts with the biggest being the AR never left the trunk. That was stated by one of the first Leo's on scene.
Problem is it didn't fit the narrative.

Personally I doubt the public will never know the truth about Newtown, ever.

I really, really wish I owned stock in whoever owns Reynold's Wrap ...

I do think that's a smarter investment than believing the "official" narrative from the msm and politicians.

The official report from state of CT is quite comprehensive, but of course would require some effort beyond latching onto a few inconsistencies of early reporting errors:

http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Here was the local jurisdiction final report, much more succinct, without all the pix, vids, and whatnot of the full state report:

http://www.ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
The only problem with those OS is they are from CT, I have family there and know that the state leads the way in, shall we say, questionable interpretation of reality.

Personally I don't care what anyone believes, it's water under the bridge and we've got bigger problems in America.
Including more psychos out there with the intent to do harm. I don't buy Wally worlds excuse for gettin rid of "tactical" weapons either. They certainly don't need the money or customers but this move will make mommies happy.
I can pretty well gurantee if Walmart stops selling something it's due to money. They don't give a crap about what liberals want, or conservatives or anyone else. They care about money. Pools of money. If they aren't moving tactical weapons because there has been a market flood since 2012, then they aren't going to continue spending money to store and shelf those items. They may spin it to make themselves the "Common sense gun control hero" but everything a large corporation does is going to boil down to dollars in their pocket. As far as SHES? I would say the actual complete truth will never come to light. I'm not even going to debate what happened, as was stated above we have far larger problems than a school shooting 3 yrs ago.

Sent from the backwoods

The official report from state of CT is quite comprehensive, but of course would require some effort beyond latching onto a few inconsistencies of early reporting errors:

http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Here was the local jurisdiction final report, much more succinct, without all the pix, vids, and whatnot of the full state report:

http://www.ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf

- OS

alexjones_frank151.jpg?token=9tY%2FzHktu

• Like 1

It's not a debate, the crime scene photos are publicly available, although a lot are blacked out for privacy reasons.  There's .223 casings all over the place, leading up to a jammed 10mm glock lying on the ground where he used it to put a bullet through his skull, the hat and brain matter residue still around the edge of the hole through the hat.

Dude did not leave the rifle in the trunk.

Edited by Sam1

It's not a debate, the crime scene photos are publicly available, although a lot are blacked out for privacy reasons.  There's .223 casings all over the place, leading up to a jammed 10mm glock lying on the ground where he used it to put a bullet through his skull, the hat and brain matter residue still around the edge of the hole through the hat.

Dude did not leave the rifle in the trunk.

Stop confusing the issue with all these facts, you're ruining a perfectly good conspiracy theory ...

• Like 1