It's Holiday Avatar Time !

Fourtyfive

Clearly this matches me well.

As for Monkey, sadly someone beat me to Yukon Cornelius for him. Given the fact that they're long lost brothers. LOL

Also, I secretly wanted to use this one for myself because I laughed so hard I almost died.

[URL=http://s166.photobucket.com/user/predsgirl33/media/tumblr_m2ytm460kA1runhn6o1_500_zps3jclgzf4.png.html]tumblr_m2ytm460kA1runhn6o1_500_zps3jclgz[/URL]

To the mods: if this is inappropriate I will totally delete but I am thinking it's too good to be "bad"....

Edited by MrsMonkeyMan2500
  • Like 3

LoL , monkey. I just finished a glass. ( Of spiked eggnog. )

Reason for edit :
* Forgot to say Bah Humbug

There was one I liked much better, but it had the F bomb and I knew better. I love that stupid cat. Although I do not know how people do dairy based adult beverages. I have tried them all and man oh man, I am not woman enough to handle it! Colorado Bulldogs, White Russians and even Eggnog. Kudos to you!

Although I do not know how people do dairy based adult beverages. I have tried them all and man oh man, I am not woman enough to handle it! Colorado Bulldogs, White Russians and even Eggnog. Kudos to you!

The trick is to know your limit.................. Then not get all :poop: faced before you reach it!!!!!!! :hiding:

• Like 1

The trick is to know your limit.................. Then not get all :poop: faced before you reach it!!!!!!! :hiding:

Haha! Sadly I was born with the Partay Gene. We Partay until we can't anymore in my family. But I'm super fun, someone usually gets great photos, then I politely say good night to everyone and go shower to semi-sober up and then I put myself to sleep. This is usually with wine or tequila. Everyone has gotten used to it by now and it's a joke amongst friends.

Haha! Sadly I was born with the Partay Gene. We Partay until we can't anymore in my family. But I'm super fun, someone usually gets great photos, then I politely say good night to everyone and go shower to semi-sober up and then I put myself to sleep. This is usually with wine or tequila. Everyone has gotten used to it by now and it's a joke amongst friends.

I quit drinking 35 years ago. I like to say it was for health reasons..........................My 2nd wife told me " If I came home drunk again she would kill me". I taught her to shoot, enough said.

• Like 5

I quit drinking 35 years ago. I like to say it was for health reasons..........................My 2nd wife told me " If I came home drunk again she would kill me". I taught her to shoot, enough said.

Well I'm a bit opposite of you. I can't now for health reasons. But that's why I enjoy bourbon hunting for Monkey now. A few spirits here and there aren't bad. I still usually cut loose on certain holidays just not like I did when I was 23 or 29 for that matter.