BHO Birth Certificate

Guest nraforlife

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is, how many of the rest of us would be unwilling to release our birth certificates to lay any such concerns to rest? We had to show our two sons' birth certificates to sign them up for Little League, for goodness' sake!

Or security clearance, or drivers lic, or ...

Way too easy to stop the rumors making everyone pushing the rumor look like a baboon.

I dont understand people saying a "certificate of live birth" is not the same as a "birth certificate".

I have a certificate of live birth and it has gotten me through several background checks including one from the metro pd, us army, and the background check for my secret clearance.

All I can say is, how many of the rest of us would be unwilling to release our birth certificates to lay any such concerns to rest? We had to show our two sons' birth certificates to sign them up for Little League, for goodness' sake!

Well thats a little different then this!

I sure as hell wouldn't willfully hand over any of my personal documents over to the entire world

Guest GUTTERbOY
I love how the copyright info on that one is from 2001.

And this is meaningful because...

My birth certificate reprint has a 2006 revision date on it. Should I be concerned?

And this is meaningful because...

My birth certificate reprint has a 2006 revision date on it. Should I be concerned?

Not at all. I just think that if him producing this was a straightforward as they are trying to make it seem now, that he would have done it quite a while ago instead of trying to bury it.

Just looks like Photoshop to me. Print is waaaaaaaaaay to legible, like right from the computer. 1961 would have been a typewriter. Fonts wouldn't look like that at all.

Having had to call back to my home state to get a new copy of my birth certificate in the last few years, I can verify that you do not get a copy of the birth certificate as it existed the day you were born. You get a newly created document using the information they have on record for you.

You know, if there was any truth to all this about him I'm gonna say the RNC and the Bush administration would have been able to get hold of it and use it. They didn't. That should tell you something. There are many reasons to disagree with the man and to have voted against him. This, however, is a big steaming pile of bovine scat.

Guest GUTTERbOY
Not at all. I just think that if him producing this was a straightforward as they are trying to make it seem now, that he would have done it quite a while ago instead of trying to bury it.

OK, I see. I thought your point was that the 2001 date didn't make sense, because it should have been dated pre-1961 or something. Seems I was wrong.

:)

How dare anyone question the sovereignty of 'The One'?! Such an unwarranted search for facts is obviously racism...

Eh... I really couldn't care less if he was born on the moon... Being a legitimate citizen doesn't make him any more desireable as the leader of the 'free' world, in my eyes. Quite simply, he could turn out to be Bin Laden's nephew, and many would still staunchly support him, there's no use in stressing over details now... the truth really no longer holds much sway in this country. The damage is already done, all we can really do now is work to ensure that most of his policies fail, using the remaining checks and balances available to us.

How dare anyone question the sovereignty of 'The One'?! Such an unwarranted search for facts is obviously racism...

Eh... I really couldn't care less if he was born on the moon... Being a legitimate citizen doesn't make him any more desireable as the leader of the 'free' world, in my eyes. Quite simply, he could turn out to be Bin Laden's nephew, and many would still staunchly support him, there's no use in stressing over details now... the truth really no longer holds much sway in this country. The damage is already done, all we can really do now is work to ensure that most of his policies fail, using the remaining checks and balances available to us.

Agreed. . .

As long as "the truth really no longer holds much sway in this country" doesn't include the birth cerificate rumors as "truth" and "all we can really do now is work to ensure that most of his policies fail, using the remaining checks and balances available to us" doesn't include internet gossip as "checks and balances available to us."

I think we will see weapon bans hit us like lightning in 1-2 years if we don't move beyond this crap and fight with facts, education, and civil debate.

This is Barak's Certificate of Live Birth and the second page is missing. The second pages tells where he was born. Up until the late '60's Hawaii allowed people from other countries to get a Certificate of Live Birth even if they were born in another country if one of their parents was a Hawaiian resident. I think there was also a time limit on how many weeks since birth.

So where is the second page?

bobirthcertificate.jpg

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/06/obama-birth.html

*okay so reading the comments and things, this is a reproduced copy not the original from when he was born.*

The other question is how did he get an Indonesian passport if he was not an Indonesian citizen. Or in other words in the '80's how did he enter Pakistan during the time when US citizens were being denied access?

These are questions that Barak could have answered easily if he had nothing to hide.

Guest jackdog

so if He is not eligible, then who becomes the president on jan. 20? Next question how bad will the race riots be, cause these folks will go ape **** if this happens.