Celine Dion - Hello (Adele Cover) LIVE - New Year's

Ron_TN

Y'all should be embarrassed.  This may be the first mention of Celine Dion on a gun forum - ever.  

Rofl. True that. Or at least the proper spelling of her name.

Well if it's going to be a first lets make it a really good one.  The thread needs a mention about religion, LGBT and whether or not .40 S&W is the best creation since sliced raisin bread.  There, FIFY!

As for Celine, she did better than I could and I think the audio quality was compromised by the recording device.  May or may not have been but appears to be a cell phone video.  Todays cell phones have better than average video ability (even though this was poor too) but some still lack in the audio department.  I'm no expert just my experience.

Gays are gay....

40 S&W is better than 9 mm....

45 acp beats them all....

oh wait, 44 mag is better...

crap, no, wait,  50 AE is in the there somewhere

Don't much care for Adelle or Celine but I did get Elle King today and I like here better than the other two mention.

Gays are gay....

crap, no, wait,  50 AE is in the there somewhere

Don't much care for Adelle or Celine but I did get Elle King today and I like here better than the other two mention.

You forgot about 10mm. It's like the fist of God.

• Like 1

Gays are gay....
crap, no, wait, 50 AE is in the there somewhere

There is something gays and 40 have in common...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I know who Celine Dion is but I don't believe I've ever heard of Adele. Is that her first name or last name?

One of those prime time TV talent show people. That's all I know and want to know.

Neither are in my music rotation nor will they ever be.

Some new age girl that sings about being dumped. Super cheesy, youre not missing a thing

Millions would disagree with you. She has one of the most amazing voices ever. If anyone hasn't heard of her, go listen to some of her songs before making up your mind.
  • Like 3

Millions would disagree with you. She has one of the most amazing voices ever. If anyone hasn't heard of her, go listen to some of her songs before making up your mind.

Im not saying she is a bad singer just that she has no substance, and sounds like every other new age pop singer complaining about ex boyfriends. It is getting old, but I do admit she has amazing vocals

I'm an old fart but when Adele sings makes my hackles rise.....lol  The big Momma can sing. What I really like about her is she may be a big women and she does NOT have to show her T*t's and A*s......she got the pipes.  She don't need half naked backup singers.....grinding their a*s's.  When Taylor Swift first came out I liked her but she soon followed the rest of the sluts with her junk hangin all out.

Edited by Ron_TN
  • Like 2

I'm an old fart but when Adele sings makes my hackles rise.....lol The big Momma can sing. What I really like about her is she may be a big women and she does NOT have to show her T*t's and A*s......she got the pipes. She don't need half naked backup singers.....grinding their a*s's. When Taylor Swift first came out I liked her but she soon followed the rest of the sluts with her junk hangin all out.

Wow. Such horrible language for an "old fart". Calling a woman a slut is not only ignorant but crude and disgusting. Especially since you know none of them. Luckily for her, she'll comfort herself with her millions while you merely sit and talk a whole lotta garbage about her and sing the praises of "big momma". For sure not language a gentleman or a decent man should or would use.

Disgusting. Congrats on winning the most pig headed thread comment of the year.

Im not saying she is a bad singer just that she has no substance, and sounds like every other new age pop singer complaining about ex boyfriends. It is getting old, but I do admit she has amazing vocals

I think you have her confused with Taylor Swift,lol. Adele could crush TS,both with vocals and physically :)

My point earlier in this thread was
it's usually in poor taste for one star to sing anothers song while the song is still near the top of the charts. I'm not talking about some Chinese guy karaoke to gangnam style and posting it youtube. This is a world known singer, doing a currently popular song,badly,and will take whatever publicity she can get from it to get back in the news.
  • Like 3

Wow. Such horrible language for an "old fart". Calling a woman a slut is not only ignorant but crude and disgusting. Especially since you know none of them. Luckily for her, she'll comfort herself with her millions while you merely sit and talk a whole lotta garbage about her and sing the praises of "big momma". For sure not language a gentleman or a decent man should or would use.

Just gonna keep a copy of this down...... ;)

We're only 5 days into the year, I'm sure someone will top this. :stir:  :hiding:

• Like 2