Gauging Interest - TGO Logo Stainless Steel Tumbler

TGO David

TGO Logo Custom ORCA Tumbler  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants one?

• I'll take one!
    • I'll take more than one!

13 hours ago, TGO David said:

Thank you to all who ordered!   Ordering is now closed for the tumblers.  This weekend I'll be tallying up totals and submitting them to the supplier for engraving!   :)

Now we're really going to start getting inpatient for them to arrive. :D

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, btq96r said:

Now we're really going to start getting inpatient for them to arrive. :D

Ya'll better not start that.  I'll add a "service fee" next time for dealing with impatient people! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Administrator

I wanted to provide an update:  The final approval to go to production with our order was given today so we are probably 8-10 days out before they ship to me, probably 4-5 days of transit time, and then I will be breaking out the individual purchases and getting them shipped out to all of you.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, TGO David said:

I wanted to provide an update:  The final approval to go to production with our order was given today so we are probably 8-10 days out before they ship to me, probably 4-5 days of transit time, and then I will be breaking out the individual purchases and getting them shipped out to all of you.

:clap::drool::rock:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I got excited earlier as I saw a tracking number and thought it said the delivery was due for today.  Turns out I misread and it said that the items would SHIP today.  Regardless, I am hopeful I will have the tumblers in hand by the end of the week.  So yay! :)

Should be able to start breaking down the shipment over the weekend and boxing them up to begin going out to you folks the first of next week as long as everything arrives on time! :D

• Like 6
  • Administrator

UPDATE:  Tumblers are due to be delivered to me today!   Tracking number shows them as out for delivery. :D

With luck I will have these boxed up and going out to folks by Saturday!  (Got to get my kids to help me box all of these up)

• Like 5
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, Tedro2022 said:

That's a lot of boxes! Thanks for putting this together David! Can't wait to get mine in the mail this week!!! 

Yeah, it was eye-opening as the pile of boxes kept growing. :)

The good news is these all show something like 1-3 day shipping depending on what ZIP code it is going to.  If we are able to get the postage labels all printed out today, it's possible they will be picked up by Tuesday if the USPS lets us schedule it that soon.

1 hour ago, TGO David said:

ya'll are fortunate beneficiaries of forced "child" (she's 20) labor.

You a mean Daddy!!!:eek::bowrofl:

Be sure to tell her thanks so much, and thanks to you as well David.

4 minutes ago, mhmd said:

Can't wait. Thank you for doing this. 

Mark

P.S.  I request the brown box

Sorry but that brown box is mine.  I ordered 3 tumblers, 3 hats, and a TGO spare tire cover (hint ;))

Just kidding... :P

4 minutes ago, NextExit said:

Sorry but that brown box is mine.  I ordered 3 tumblers, 3 hats, and a TGO spare tire cover (hint ;))

Just kidding... :P

In that case, I absolutely, positively, and without a doubt request the brown one!

• Like 1
  • Administrator

Postage has been printed, the USPS has been paid, and I am scheduling a pick-up of the boxes as soon as their site lets me do so.

This was an interesting experience, for sure.  I hope everyone likes their tumblers when they arrive! :)

• Like 9