Dirty Bombs Coming?

E4 No More

Oh it's coming alright! I've been preaching that for a number of years now and was the cause of recently creating my own website over the matter. 

I have much better things to do in my retirement than be a blog nerd; but when I got that form letter reply from Lamar Alexander about my concerns of the "Religion of Pieces" Syrian refugee's coming to settle in America, and the direction our country has taken, I went berserk had to vent. 

Muslim terrorist attacks are picking up in momentum and frequency if anyone hasn't noticed. It's established history that when the population becomes strong enough, we will see as many or more attacks as Israel receives. 

It's only a matter of time before we get another major terrorist strike. Whether it's nuclear, radiation, chemical or biological is anyone's guess. I predicted all this long before 911.

• Like 1

While a dirty bomb may be a major psychological attack, the damage will be minor.  But a chemical attack may prove to be more easily accomplished:

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/2015/08/21/isis-used-mustard-gas-makhmour-against-kurds/32116637/

this.  BTW, hands-on dissolution of a Ir-192 logging source is a brutal pathway to martyrdom.  It will do more damage to the maker than the targets. 

Edited by R_Bert

I am really surprised that we have not had an attack like Paris yet ( I don't think the California attack is close ) . Any loss of life is terrible but I think we have got off easy so far. I think it's only a matter of time before they hit us hard. As I have said before it's going to be another event like 9-11 that wakes us up. 

I am really surprised that we have not had an attack like Paris yet ( I don't think the California attack is close ) . Any loss of life is terrible but I think we have got off easy so far. I think it's only a matter of time before they hit us hard. As I have said before it's going to be another event like 9-11 that wakes us up. 

There were events before 9-11, and we stayed asleep. If 9-11 hasn't woken us up yet, do you really think another will? How hard do we have to get hit before we finally do something about it? (for starters, border security, oh, and not training a bunch of middle eastern non-pilots on how to fly airliners...)

There were events before 9-11, and we stayed asleep. If 9-11 hasn't woken us up yet, do you really think another will? How hard do we have to get hit before we finally do something about it? (for starters, border security, oh, and not training a bunch of middle eastern non-pilots on how to fly airliners...)

We wake up for a bit but after things calm down we forget, That seems to be the cycle. 

I don't think the cowards are up for a fight where fire will be returned ( and return we will) that's the only reason inmo we haven't seen a Paris type attack. Of course they could be a time when someone says "go" and it breaks out all over, that I would expect.

Old news, old threat...   like the tinfoil hat crowd and their EMP worries or bio-agent worries or whatever the current "we all gonna die" scare is.   Someday, something horrid will happen.   All the precautions in the world won't stop it when it does.   Worrying all the time won't help.   The govt cant even balance a checkbook, you think it can stop a small handful of idiots hell bent on destruction?    It can't.     Its unrealistic to think we can stop everyone forever.  

/shrug.    We do what we can to prevent/stop the bad people without turning the country into a total police state.   Its worked pretty well for 75+ years.