BCM Gunfighter stock (want a pdw stock)
BCM Gunfighter pistol grip
Raptor Charging Handle
Aero Precision Nib BCG
Magpul pro backup irons
Seekins ambi safety
Seekins mag release
Tungsten Cerakote - awesome job by amendment2customcoatings
Optic to be determined. Most likely t-1 or MRO.

fbb89f43-006d-4062-a415-0d465b8d8419_zps

Edited by cch2a
  • Like 6
Very cool! Love the color too.

Curious as to your plans on suppressors aswell. I'm planning something very similar to this and don't know if the 7" kmr rail is the way to go to assure clearance for a suppressor down the road, or if a 8" kmr rail will work.
No plans to suppress at the moment. Trying to keep as short as possible for pdw use but with a cartridge that hits harder than .223/556. Trying to keep oal where it will fit in a backpack so will need a pdw stock at some point. Since I took the pic I have added seekins extended bolt catch and sd-c trigger from another AR. Doubt suppressor will fit inside 1.3" Edited by cch2a

No plans to suppress at the moment. Trying to keep as short as possible for pdw use but with a cartridge that hits harder than .223/556. Trying to keep oal where it will fit in a backpack so will need a pdw stock at some point. Since I took the pic I have added seekins extended bolt catch and sd-c trigger from another AR. Doubt suppressor will fit inside 1.3"

That's why a suppressor is threaded. Break it down for transport, screw it back on when you get wherever

Just giving you a hard time. :)

Damn, that's pretty. The tungsten looks great, and I'm normally opposed to any finish other than evil black rifle.

What kind of muzzle break/compensator is on there?

PWS FSC30 and thanks! Amendment2customcoatings does great work Edited by cch2a

That's why a suppressor is threaded. Break it down for transport, screw it back on when you get wherever

Just giving you a hard time. :)

Trust me I've toyed with the idea. I've got a suppressed 556 SBR already with multiple uppers so I don't have to take the suppressor off. The yhm phantom shows some zero shift taking it on and off thats why i just ended up building several different uppers. If I ever do suppress the 300 blk I will likely build another upper. Gives me a good excuse anyways to build more uppers lol.

What does a color job like that cost for an upper? Did you just mail it to them?

I would contact him directly as pricing can vary depending on what you want done. He is very reasonable and I live in the same town as him so I just meet him.
  • 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, Trekbike said:

Hey, what's the details on the collapsible stock and short buffer tube? I'm not familiar with that setup.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It is a Troy PDW stock that comes with a shorter buffer tube and a proprietary BCG that has a built in buffer weight.  It helps shorten the OAL but can still be fired fully collapsed.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the actual length of that BCM handguard from the face of the upper receiver? I have an 8.5" bbl and looking for a handguard that will permit my silencer when it arrives :) I have an SLR Rifleworks handguard at the moment, but it extends 3/8" over the barrel's threads :(

You have an awesome look going on with that one. Love that color, handguard and PDW stock.