Another Canadian blithers on US Gun Rights

R_Bert

Loser...  Never paid a dime to see any of his movies, he is a pathetic, Canadian, lunatic who shouldn't be allowed to stay in this country since he has no clue about us or our history.  He also is talentless.  My sons are funnier mocking him.

I used to like Jim Carrey movies back when I was about 13 or so. Kinda says a lot about his films actually. The other day ago I tried to sig through one of his crap fests since my sister wanted to watch it. Couldn't do it, politics aside he just makes terrible movies.

I don't let the politics of an actor influence whether or not I watch their movies, I don't care what they think quite frankly. In Jim's case it's just another good reason not to waste my time, as if I needed another one beyond his crappy acting.
  • Like 1
Guest drv2fst

He was on about immunizations making kids autistic a few years ago.  Now that actual evidence shows no correlation, he's on to another cause.

He was on about immunizations making kids autistic a few years ago.  Now that actual evidence shows no correlation, he's on to another cause.

That was because he was married to Jenny McCarthy at the time and that was her focus. He couldn't probably care less except he didn't want to be kicked out of bed. He is trying to remain relevant in a world he shouldn't even be in.

• Like 3
Guest 6.8 AR

Canadians have their own problems. He should focus on them.

His kind of humor I wouldn't pay for. He's too much of a biotch for me.

It really is amazing how differently Canadians see firearms. My dad and brothers etc are 100% Canadian,(I know, don't judge me), while I am 100% AMERICAN. (Just felt I needed to reiterate) I am a born in the U.S. American!

My dad hates guns. He got jumped a few years ago by 4 guys when he was like 55, they beat him pretty bad. he should see the need for one! I let him shoot the few I own and he just shakes his head. He just wanted to pose with them to show my brothers when he went back home. They don't believe in owning them. They said if they hunted, maybe, but if it come down to home defense etc they'd just move. My response was, " so just be chased from home to home? Stand your ground and the threat is over, home sweet home!" They just laughed and said it wasn't worth it....

These are the same people that NEVER lock their door. I asked him why, why even chance it. He said that if the neighbors needed something, how would they get in and get it? At this he pointed to a note on the fridge that read, " Ed and Deb, sorry we missed you, we borrowed some sugar and milk. Thanks, ( I forget the neighbors' names)." It happens all the time. They just seem to be a different breed up in the great white north.

That being said, people need to know when to shut their mouths and not try to take away our rights.......

And I know a Canadian who lives in Nova Scotia that would LOVE to have the same gun rights that we have. :shrug:

Yeah, I have a car buddy in Vancouver that is a total gun nut.  He has some nice pieces, too. 

Regarding that POS Carrey, my co-workers think there is something wrong with me because I don't like "Dumb and Dumber."  I just can't stand him.  That fireman character he played on that FOX channel's version of SNL made me want to puke.