All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Kingfish is a great player, singer, and song writer. I wish I'd been able to see him when he was in town a while back. Missed Eric Gales too, but got to see Joe B.
  3. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  4. Selling some of the collection to help buy my son his first truck. Can send more details and pics to serious buyers. Glock 17 Gen3 RTF2 in excellent condition. $700obo CMP Rack Grade 1944 Remington Rand M1911A1 $1800obo Canik Rival custom stippling and compensator. $600obo LMT MRP 10” DI 5.56 upper on PSA Yeetcannon lower. Lots of upgrades. $1500 without Unity/Eotech Reddot/magnifier or light/pressurepad. $2800 with optics and surefire light/pressurepad H&R 733 heat upper 11.5” 5.56 A1 carry handle $550 Bushmaster 10.5” A2 carry handle upper mix of parts but shoots great. $350 Only trade would be for/towards a good first truck for my son
  5. That womans name is Sharia.....and she is on her way here thanks to the Idiot in Chief.
  6. Nice. Where do you find these beauties
  7. Today
  8. Ok. Another old Winchester joined the stable. I may or may not keep her. I have to “do my thing” first. Tear down, clean, likely remove old varnish someone added at some time. Once I’m done I’ll post more photos and then decide if I’m keeping her. 1907, Winchester Model 1894 in 30WCF. 26” half-round barrel with a short mag-tube. Crescent butt plate. Some bluing left, much turned to a patina. Looks to possibly be a thin layer of varnish on the receiver (it will be removed if it’s there). Early DW King rear sight (likely not original but close to period).
  9. If you are into the blues this is one young man to keep an eye on. He won several honors yesterday at the 45th annual blues awards held every year in Memphis. He knows how to work a guitar.
  10. Knoxvilles been hit hard in the last month for it. Chief Noel has been interviewed multiple times on his plan to slow it down. Only going to get worse. React accordingly.
  11. I do my absolute best to not leave a gun in a vehicle. That said I have a lock box hidden behind my passenger seat with a floor mat over it, bolted to floor in a 2 door car. It doesnt make it 100% fool-proof, but it makes a big difference. Its also the same reason I wont put anything gun or outdoors related stickers on my car to keep it from being a target becauze they think a guns inside
  12. I am not offering an opinion here so back off if you don’t like what I’m about to say. Since the state basically removed all restrictions on keeping firearms in vehicles, car break-ins have skyrocketed, especially Memphis because they’ll steal the stink out of #### there, but don’t you Nashville area or anywhere else folks get too smug, it’s happening everywhere and getting worse. Fact, not opinion.
  13. I also have a Hornady lock box cabled to the post under the drivers seat-would have to remove the seat or cut the cable to get the box- I had my car broken into about 7 or 8 years ago-was sitting in my drive way-and I live in Lakeland- They pilfered a toolbox and my jump pack but I try not to keep anything of much value in our autos-
  14. Yesterday
  15. I wouldn’t have made that trip to Memphis in the first place because I understand the high risk of waking up without the car. Thats the kind of risk assessment I’m talking about here. Did she cause her car to get stolen? No, but I hope she wasn’t surprised that it happened. https://wreg.com/news/investigations/driving-crime-more-than-22000-vehicle-thefts-in-memphis-in-2-years/ In Memphis, the risk of vehicle break in is so high as to be nearly a guarantee. So leaving a firearm in the car is tantamount to intentionally arming a criminal. When I lived in Midtown in Memphis, I had my car broken into 5 times in little over a two year period. If I left a firearm in my vehicle and it got stolen, any reasonable person would say that it was an entirely predictable outcome. This is honestly a very weird surprising take from a group of folks whom mostly carry guns because of the possibility of encountering someone who means them harm. I mean, I shouldn’t have to carry a gun everywhere I go, but I do because I’ve made an assessment of the risks and act accordingly. It’s kinda amusing since the odds of me having to use my gun are waaaaaaay lower than the odds of my car getting broken into in the Memphis metro. Folks can live in the world they imagine exists inside their mind, or they can live in the one outside their front door. I choose the latter.
  16. Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO. Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with. Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete. Your experience will help others. Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun! None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction. They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns. DON'T DO IT. Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO. Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye. The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link. Everyone should read them at least once! ~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~
  17. $550 LNIB Night Sights Ported barrel Vedder Holster May trade for revolvers 357 and larger.
  18. Would you be willing to part ways with one of the surefire x300 ultras?
  19. I understand that. You can't ban me from the forum though.....LOL
  20. I’ve got to disagree with you here, boss. I know a girl who went to a New Year’s Eve party in Memphis, stayed the night in a hotel there, and woke up the next morning without a car. Should she have walked from Macon County to Memphis to have prevented that?
  1. Load more activity

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.