DaveTN

Good deal on high quality handgun ammo…

You have to buy 20 boxes (1000 rounds) to get this price, but this is an excellent deal on the best ammo made. There are other options besides what I posted here; those were just my two choices. Shipping is included in the price.

Federal HST LE 9mm Luger 147 Grain JHP $20 for a box of 50

Federal HST LE 40 S&W 180 Grain JHP $22.50 for a box of 50

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/federal-hst-law-enforcement-9mm-luger-ammo-147-grain-jacketed-hollow-point-p9hst2-p-3547.aspx

**NO COUPON CODE NEEDED**

JUST ADD THE ITEM TO YOUR CART TO SEE YOUR AUTOMATIC SAVINGS!

*HST Law Enforcement 50 rd boxes / 1000 rd cases only*

*While supplies last! Buy Now!*

Federal HST LE 9mm Luger 147 Grain JHP

1000 rounds

Special: $399.90

$.40/round

FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED

Federal HST LE 40 S&W 180 Grain JHP

1000 rounds

Special $449.90

$.45/round

FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Federal HST is the best defensive ammo on the market, full stop.

Feeds well. Quiet in a suppressor. Effective expansion combined with good penetration in every platform you're likely to run it in.

Now why'd you have to go and do this? I'm working hard on a funds preservation project, but I also love a bargain. And shooting guns. So, so much...

AHHH!!!

I haven't read the fine print, but it looks like there also a rebate available, up to $50.

Federal rebate R10014

EDIT: It looks like the price is available on any quantity of 50 round boxes, but free shipping only applies to case purchases.

Edited by TomInMN
Quick clarification.

52 minutes ago, TomInMN said:

I haven't read the fine print, but it looks like there also a rebate available, up to $50.

Federal rebate R10014

Yep, $50 through the end of this month.

Your Partner In Protection  Promotion #: R10014

https://www.federalpremium.com/promotions.html
Sponsored by USCCA®

Get up to $50 back! Buy at least two boxes of Federal Premium® Hydra-Shok®, Hydra-Shok Deep® or HST® Personal Defense® ammunition to get a $10 rebate.

Minimum purchase two (2) boxes required. Maximum rebate $50 per person or household.

Rebate funds paid in U.S. funds only.

Product must be purchased between 7/1/2019 through 9/30/2019

DEADLINE for mail in or online submission 10/31/2019

Exclusions apply. See official terms and conditions for details.

You better hope you get that rebate. I got screwed out of half of mine on their 5.56 rebate back in the spring. No more federal for me.

Bill

The 147 gr 9mm HST is hand's down the most accurate factory ammo I've ever fired. 

I confidently carry it in all of my 9mm's.

And it's functional street record is beyond reproach. And it carries Doc GKR's seal of approval.

Thankfully I have a "few" boxes of it sitting downstairs. ;) 

7 hours ago, Rebels010 said:

I just tried it and it was 799.80 for a case. 

Yeah,  it was a great deal while the sale lasted. 

The $799.00/1K is in the same ballpark as other sites I frequent. 

It looks like Bone Frog is now restricting sales. That sucks as they've always had great prices in the past. Iirc we had a discussion about that in relation to the 50 round vs 20 round boxes in the recent past.

There's a few sites (SGAmmo for one) stating they are having delayed shipping because of increased orders... looks like folks are taking advantage of the unimpeded availability. Might be prudent considering the current political climate. I'm not encouraging a panic run or anything.  Hopefully folks have taken advantage of the incredibly low pricing already this year. 

Edited by Jamie Jackson
spelling...as usual