Deals and steals

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Thanks a lot Scotty. Opening TGO just cost me $118.51 thanks to your post 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Just now, 10-Ring said:

Thanks a lot Scotty. Opening TGO just cost me $118.51 thanks to your post 🤣🤣🤣

Yep. Cost me also. I bought a 1k rounds. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Scotty said:

My grandkids will be shooting my hoarded ammo for decades after I'm gone, but I couldn't pass this one up. $228.24 for 1000 rounds shipped to my door.

15 minutes ago, Jamie Jackson said:

@NoBanStan

I shot some of this today out to 25 yards. Good quality ammo. Local pickup for me.

But, Locally (Knoxville) Academy lists as OOS for in store pickup.

I just checked the website and it looks to be OOS for shipping as well as of 1 minute ago.

Unfortunate.

I’m actually selling a firearm and grabbing another 3k. It’s the cheapest I’ve seen for decent ammo post Covid even with charging sales tax. 

9mm has been trending downwards, but election year, CCI saying price increases 1-7% across the board, and god knows what else is coming… figure I’ll most likely want the cheaper ammo more than another range gun.

I just missed the delivery as well. Madison location is sold out. Mt Juliet and Clarkesville have some. 

• Like 2

If you missed the Academy 9mm deal, here's another one for you. $240/thousand shipped to my door.

https://ammomart.com/zsr-9mm-115gr-fmj-1000-rounds

I have purchased 6,000 rounds of this over the past year. Great plinking ammo. Cycles and shoots fine in my G43, G48, G17, G34, and Kimber 1911. I've shot approximately 2,500 rounds with no failures. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I’m actually selling a firearm and grabbing another 3k. It’s the cheapest I’ve seen for decent ammo post Covid even with charging sales tax. 

9mm has been trending downwards, but election year, CCI saying price increases 1-7% across the board, and god knows what else is coming… figure I’ll most likely want the cheaper ammo more than another range gun.

I just missed the delivery as well. Madison location is sold out. Mt Juliet and Clarkesville have some. 

I would pick up more of this Monarch brand if it were available for this price. Not for FOMO or anything, but it leaves my primer stash alone so I can put it towards .32's & .38's

With current component pricing my 9mm handloads would cost me 19.7 cents per round...so 20 cents a round is a good "buy" price to me for decent 9mm.

I appreciate your listing it initially. Thank you.

• Like 2

I’ll second gnarlys post. Want to say I picked up this same ammo, site, and price in late 2022. Ran well in all the glocks sigs and SW we sent it through. Think I had one light primer strike and my buddy sent it in his shield.

If memory serves me correctly they had rebranded the boxes into something close to “Buffalo ammunation” (not Buffalo bore). All had ZSR marking but had put the ammo into a new box when it hit the states and included a pocket constitution and some religious literature. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jamie Jackson said:

I would pick up more of this Monarch brand if it were available for this price. Not for FOMO or anything, but it leaves my primer stash alone so I can put it towards .32's & .38's

With current component pricing my 9mm handloads would cost me 19.7 cents per round...so 20 cents a round is a good "buy" price to me for decent 9mm.

I appreciate your listing it initially. Thank you.

Had to sneak off from Xmas to help the TGO crowd 🤶

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Jamie Jackson said:

@NoBanStan

I shot some of this today out to 25 yards. Good quality ammo. Local pickup for me.

But, Locally (Knoxville) Academy lists as OOS for in store pickup.

I just checked the website and it looks to be OOS for shipping as well as of 1 minute ago.

Unfortunate.

Ya know, it says no home delivery. I didn't even catch that because I was good with store pickup. Good call out

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have this one on my Taurus TX22 Competition and am very happy with it. Comes with adapters for different mount types. It’s not a micro footprint such as RMS-C . When I got mine it didn’t work at first and I figured out the  battery tray was making contact with the + parts of the battery. So I used a little bit of plastic for insulation and haven’t had another issue. I don’t think the company is around anymore as there website doesn’t work so no warranty anymore other than eBay returns.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/166398086105?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=e_obRBc7QU-&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=CsQiqgA9SsC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

video review I found 

Also: 

https://skogensgunsupply.com/product/sb-9mm-luger-para-124gr-fmj-50-20-a00905

9mm S&B - .25 CPR if you order 1200 for free ship. 

Apparently I already had 120 boxes of Aguilar.22lr in my cart, .5 CPR still. If you just want 1k rounds of 9mm can add 20 boxes of .22 to get free shipping.  

https://skogensgunsupply.com/product/aguila-1b222328-standard-high-velocity-22-lr-40-gr-copper-plated-solid-point-50-bx-100-cs

Should be tax free unless it changed recently and they hit their sales threshold. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Bass pro primers sale. I don’t reload but maybe this will help someone. 

Thank you. I do handload and that's a pretty decent price considering today's situation.

If folks sign up for notifications at Norma Shooting there's the occasional deal on primers.

Currently the SA (Servicios y Aventuras) small pistol primers are $49.99/1000 no HazMat nor shipping but they do charge state tax.

I've used around 3 k of them over the past 6 months in 9mm, .38, .357, and .32 S&W long/ H&R Mag and they work great.

Have more on the way but the weather is holding up FedEx delivery.

Thanks again for for the listings.

• Like 1