Ever wanted to pull over a cop for speeding?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I once stopped a speeding trooper. We were working on the road, and he made several trips through the job site at a very high rate of speed to make traffic stops. When he pulled one truck over, I pulled in behind him and told him he needed to quit speeding through the work zone before he got someone killed. The trooper was visibly angry and embarrassed, the truck driver was trying franticly to hold back his laughter, but most importantly, the trooper no longer speeded through the work zone. His badge would not protect him from hitting a dump truck, nor would it prevent him from running over one of the workers. A badge doesn't make a man perfect.

In Illinois we responded as we pleased. Whether or not to use emergency equipment was up to the Officer, as was his speed. However, running emergency equipment gave us no special privilege in the case of an accident.

That guy is a moron. I would have wrote him a ticket for running 2 stop signs and speeding, following to closly, Failure to signal and having chrome windshield washer squirters on a honda civic.

and then fessed up to the captain for all the crap he was saying I did.

Guest grimel
Yup, and their departments hang them out to dry if there is an accident. In our town the C.O. P. won't let the guys respond to an alarm call quick, fast and in a hurry. Even if it's a panic button alarm. When somebody gets killed or seriously injured that will change but it's a shame that that will have to happen first.

If our C.O.P. was on fire I wouldn't piss on him. I would have a moral crisis is I saw him getting beat down by anyone.

I didn’t get to watch the video before my first reply.

This guy was on drugs. I would have placed him under arrest as soon as he approached me. He would have been cuffed up, in the back of my car, and his vehicle towed off. And then I would have used his own video against him in court.

The Deputy should be ashamed; he was a puss. :up:

I don't quite understand why the guy wasn't arrested. He admitted to driving at least 20 MPH over the speed limit (assuming it was a 70 MPH zone, probably wasn't), admitted to filming the incident, which means he had to have at least one hand on the camera, etc...blocked in a police cruiser, then looks like he stood in front of the deputy's car to keep him from leaving, etc...at the very least I'd think he would have been tagged for reckless driving, if not also interfering with police work (don't recall right off hand what the correct term for that is).

I just got around to watching the vid...

Somebody buy this kid a thesaurus.

He sounds like a 3rd grader who found a book of swear words and is just spitting them out at random. Cursing effectively is a skill that cannot be faked by simply repeating the same 3 words over and over again for 10 minutes. :rolleyes:

With that said, that kids got balls made of steel.

This made me think of:

Duke_Nukem_Ava_by_The_Xorcyst.jpg

I got about 20 seconds into the vid and had to turn it off. I'm not offended by language, but I dont much care to listen to a guy drop a F-bomb every nanosecond with nothing much else to say other than that.