Those of you who dared to think big... New Firearms Event Coming Soon!

• Administrator

A while back, I asked for some feedback from people who weren't afraid to think big. The feedback gained from that thread was invaluable and confirmed many of our suspicions. Namely, that most gun shows suck and for some pretty basic reasons.

Now is the time to make an announcement. So without further adieu, I would like to introduce to you all...

gunsandgearexpo.jpg

Joe @ Hero Gear, and I have teamed up to begin producing a series of quarterly Firearms Expos that are being designed to surpass the idea of a simple "gun show" and push the envelope into territory approaching that of a smaller version of what you might expect to see at huge events like SHOT.

Both Hero Gear and TGO have become known for going all-out and the new Mid South Guns & Gear Expo is destined to receive the same treatment.

We are already signing up vendors who typically don't even bother with gun shows because their own brick and mortar shops kick too much ass to be bothered with such things. These vendors share the same visionary spirit and are as excited about this as we are.

More information is coming soon, but I just wanted to get this out there from an official channel before the word leaks out on the street through other means. Joe and I aren't real good at keeping secrets sometime, and I know we've both been spitballing this idea with some of our friends to get feedback. :rolleyes:

Things to know right now:

... We already have a contract on a venue and it's centrally located to a lot of people here on TGO.

... The first show will be held the weekend of December 12-13th this year!

... We will be doing shows the second weekend of March, June, September and December of 2010.

... It's not going to suck!

:bat:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only coming if you're offering Hero-Ger Beef Jerky and TGO-Weaved Dream Catchers...

Ohhhh I hope TGO offers up a special package deal...

• 3 Sticks of Hero Gear Beef Jerky

• 1 Tube of TGO Gun Lube and moisturizing scented lotion. (With warming action.)

• 1 TGO-Weaved Dream Catcher

• And one kick butt TGO Special Edition Shirt with a big snake on it!

41KN3W5CZBL._SS500_.jpg

Guest donfromtexas

Can't wait to see this. Will be my FIRST Gun Show! (if I can wait till Dec to go to one)

Can we get a clue to where?

How much to get in?

Door Prizes? (Please see Want List in Signature:) )

... It's not going to suck!

:P

David, that should be your banner ad!! :rolleyes: It's not going to suck!! I can't tell you how much I think that at every show I've been to in the last 10 months!!

Looking forward to it!!

Guest smittyb

... We already have a contract on a venue and it's centrally located to a lot of people here on TGO.

:rolleyes:

So it's not going to be anywhere close for us West TN folks?