What Irritates You?

Garufa

Guest logicprevails
This is one that not everyone will get, but if you need to come to the ER be actually sick. It's an EMERGENCY room folks, not a day care, not a place to have a family reunion, not a place to air your grievances, it's a place where you come when you are dying and need immediate help.

These people that come in for a headache and their 50 extended family members show up to check on them are a bit ridiculous.

Amen. Gotta LOOOVE TennCare.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest db99wj
This is one that not everyone will get, but if you need to come to the ER be actually sick. It's an EMERGENCY room folks, not a day care, not a place to have a family reunion, not a place to air your grievances, it's a place where you come when you are dying and need immediate help.

These people that come in for a headache and their 50 extended family members show up to check on them are a bit ridiculous.

When my son broke his Ulna and Radius bones in his forearm, classic swan neck looking break, that pissed me off, people all over the place, that "didn't feel" good, they had a cough, they had a headache, they had a bellyache. Luckily, Baptist East has a ped's ER and the severity of his injury helped him get put to the front of the line...

A GD doctor that told me my back would be screwed for he rest of my life, and that I would need treatment from him every six months, but told my employer I am at 100% so they don't have to sompensate me for the injury!!!!!

I am still mad about Firefly getting canceled, the Starsky & Hutch movie, anything with George Clooney, K-Mart, McDonald's, my cat, your cat, Keith Moon dying, Ted Nugent is not on dancing with the stars, torn mud flaps, and the big ONE is brussel sprouts

Guest clsutton21
When my son broke his Ulna and Radius bones in his forearm, classic swan neck looking break, that pissed me off, people all over the place, that "didn't feel" good, they had a cough, they had a headache, they had a bellyache. Luckily, Baptist East has a ped's ER and the severity of his injury helped him get put to the front of the line...

I went to the hospital once because I was cutting a tree and it had a weird slip and pushed a chain saw into my knee...luckily after sitting there 10 minutes, I decided to dump my boot, half full of blood, on the floor and they got me right back to sew it up.

Microsoft Outlook meeting notices that default to a 15 minute reminder, and people who schedule meetings and leave the 15 minute reminder.

Had a meeting today two miles away from my office, Outlook pops up and says "Don't forget your meeting in 15 minutes". Had to run around like a crazy person and just barely made it.

Guest HexHead
A GD doctor that told me my back would be screwed for he rest of my life, and that I would need treatment from him every six months, but told my employer I am at 100% so they don't have to sompensate me for the injury!!!!!

Did you call him on it?

I broke my leg a couple of years ago in a work related accident, when the insurance company was putting my settlement together, my doctor had put me down as only having a 5% residual disability. This was so ridiculous, the claims examiner from the insurance company called me to say the doctor blew the diagnosis given the extent of my injury, and that they would pay for another office visit to have the doctor "reevaluate" his decision. First words out of his mouth when he came in the exam room was that he blew it and we came to an agreement on 12%.

I went to the hospital once because I was cutting a tree and it had a weird slip and pushed a chain saw into my knee...luckily after sitting there 10 minutes, I decided to dump my boot, half full of blood, on the floor and they got me right back to sew it up.

That will usually do the trick lol

Guest db99wj

Ha, my neighbor just did that to his knee when he was helping me cut down my tree with HIS chainsaw. Did I mention he is in a wheel chair?:rolleyes:

Guest SUNTZU

I agree? I've read posts on other forums where there was a question mark at the end of every sentence? It was rather annoying? It really made reading the post next to impossible? Some people never change the way they post? Doesn't really matter how many times you tell them? I don't have a problem with most posts? Unless its a huge run-on sentence? Especially if nothing is capitalized? The question mark thing really bugs me too?

Guest clsutton21
Ha, my neighbor just did that to his knee when he was helping me cut down my tree with HIS chainsaw. Did I mention he is in a wheel chair?:(

Yeah, I was lucky because it actually got snagged in my jeans, I jerked it away, it jerked back into my knee again, at which point I pulled it away. So I ruined a pair of pants and have two neat looking scars on either side of my kneecap.

Guest clsutton21
I hate people that talk in "text talk" or shorthand. You know, like saying O M G instead of Oh My God or W T F instead of What The Freak or similar.

laugh out loud