Blue targets

Mariner

I have no idea where to post this and tried searching to see if it was already brought up and found nothing. Just went to Cookeville and checked out the new indoor range at Outdoor Juction. The gentleman that was working at the range told me that shilouette targets will only be made in blue on white and the black on white background will no longer be available once the supply is gone. He indicated this was due to racial matters. Is this for real, I mean I don't care what color the target is, but if his reason is correct and this is true, what are people thinking.:confused:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Todd@CIS

When we started teaching the HCP classes, TDOS strongly recommended that we not use black silhouette targets.

All of our HCP students are certified smurf killers.

Do people not know the definition of "silhouette"?

Whats funny to me,now that I think about it,I ordered several hundred targets awhile back,and not a one of them is black.

They even had targets with kids as the bad guy(school shooting),but no black people.

Heck,I couldn't even begin to count the number of middle aged white men wearing vests,and 12 year olds I've killed!

I guess I'll be up **** creek if a black guy ever tries to break into my home,as I only have "training" shooting kids,and aging fishermen :D

Maybe I can get him to go next door,and kidnap the neighbors kids so I wont feel all empty inside for not shooting anyone :up:

Edited by strickj
Guest Todd@CIS
Whats funny to me,now that I think about it,I ordered several hundred targets awhile back,and not a one of them is black.

They even had targets with kids as the bad guy(school shooting),but no black people.

Heck,I couldn't even begin to count the number of middle aged white men wearing vests,and 12 year olds I've killed!

I guess I'll be up **** creek if a black guy ever tries to break into my home,as I only have "training" shooting kids,and aging fishermen :D

Maybe I can get him to go next door,and kidnap the neighbors kids so I wont feel all empty inside for not shooting anyone :up:

In our other classes, we're all equal opportunity 'n stuff.

We shoot white dudes, black dudes, chicks... :lol:

The HCP class is the only one where we use the blue B27.