• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, maybe not.

DB intials

99 1999

WJ Jeep Grand Cherokee

Got it, got on computers (active online), why not.

Would like to change the 99 to 09 and the WJ to JK, but that would be too time consuming and I would have to change identities.

Guest SMZRU275

SMZRU =Shelby Metro Zombie Response Unit, and 275 been a number I've dealt with since high school when I was partial owner of a skateboard company, DROP 275 Skateboards, and I've used that number is a lot of ventures since then.

Reading most of this thread was so entertaining that I have to add my $0.02 worth.

The Bubba part came from when my wife and I got married her grandkids couldn't decide how to address me or what to call me and one was to young to say my name so someone said to just call him Bubba and it stuck.

The 0031 part came from me kidding my wife that I was a OO (double 0) spy like James Bond and she said it was more (double knot) like Jethro from the Clampets and she said I was a really bad spy so my number must be really high like 31 so I became 0031. :lol:

I had to come up with a name for my very first email account(they used to not be free) and it was a joint account for my wife and I.

My wife's name is Theresea. My name is Trever. Last name is Nixon. So it was Trever and Theresea Nixon. Shortened to TNTNixon.

• 7 months later...
Guest Jamie

"Jamie"... It's my name. Has been since before I was even born.

Besides, I've gotten too forgetful to remember anything different. :-\

J.

Well my name is Jonathon and my girlfriends name is Alisha, a few years ago we decided to make a shared email address for buisness, well eventually it became my email address and the name for it seemed to be unique, the name was a mixture of our two names Jon and (A)lisha so jonlisha. You might find me on several forums and other places with this name as it is the only one i use.

Guest Broomhead

I have a crooked head that resembles a broom at just the right angle.

No, that's not it.

I like to sweep?

Nope...

Oh yeah...It's my part of my name. You figure out which part.