TGO MAP

JeffsSig

I am not sure how well this will go but I thought I would start it and see what you guys do with it.

I started a MAP for us to mark our hometowns on so we can see how spread out we are as members here on TGO.

If you do mark the map with your location only use the info you feel safe with.

I only used my ZIP Code to place my mark and my Screen Name here on TGO.

I see no harm in a screen name and Zip Code But I did put a few others whom I knew their locations and marked them as TGO Members.

The map is at TGO#

it is called TGO.

You can mark the map as follows:

• go to link above
  • click on the BLUE “Additions” button
  • then in the drop down select “Add Marker”
  • put whatever info you want there. It must have a name such as your screen name or TGO member. Then a city state or just a zip code will work
  • You must put in the {Key} Password. It is TGO to mark the map
  • Then hit submit.

To add this is only for FUN. I am not trying to get anyones info in anyway.

Edited by JeffsSig
FUN
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what about JustAGuy who is in BFK?

The map zoom out,doofus!

And you can add other countries then just the US!

Strick, I had no idea you were in East Ridge. How long have you lived there?

Actually I'm located in Brainerd,just on the line.

I can look out my window and see the golf course to be spiffic ;)

Its an awesome area,golf course in one direction with BMW's,and Bloods with Caprices in the other :P

Edited by strickj