Glocks

Guest Ae-35

Which Glock Size and Caliber Do You Carry? (Please select a Frame and Caliber)  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Which Glock Size and Caliber Do You Carry? (Please select a Frame and Caliber)

• Subcompact: G26, 27, 33, 36 or 39
    • Midsize: G19, 23, 29, 30, 32 or 38
    • Fullsize: G17, 20, 21, 22, 31 or 37
    • Target/Competition: G17L, 34 or 35
    • 9mm
    • .40s&w
    • .357sig
    • .45gap
    • .45acp
    • 10mm

I'm new an don't know how and probably being new can't start a poll. ( maybe some else can ) Just wondering there seems to be a lot of glock owners here , which model is the most owned? They claim to have 65% of the US police market, and 80% world wide, not my numbers . Just wondering , what brand of "guns005-1.jpgtupperware" is the most owned by those on this forum? Got to be carefull about admiting to liking glocks, I couldget kicked off the 1911 forum.

Edited by Ae-35
add photo
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest That Guy

Agreed. The G19 is the most popular that I have witnessed. Not that I'm anybody. However, I think the compact frame of the G19/23/32 probably feels better to most. They can be concealed, yet are still nice shooters at the range. I would think the G19 takes it, followed by the 23, then 26, then 27. In my opinion.

With that said, I own a 22, 27, 30, 36. LOL.

If you're going by caliber popularity, definatly the 9mm platform...mainly the G17 or G19.

Popularity by military/police/security would be G19 followed by the G23.....as many changed from the 9mm to the .40

Then as far as the subcompact popularity it would be the G26 followed by the G27...

Just my .02

Furthermore......I used to EDC a Kimber, a ProCarry II to be exact. After months of research and debates (as all caliber debates go), I then settled on carrying a G19 and then later a G26 for spring/summer.......

Edited by kwe45919

I have a G19 and am very happy with it.

My only gripe and it 's a personal problem that I would have with most any gun is that I'm shooting a right handed gun left handed so I am trying to learn to operate the mag release with my trigger finger instead of my thumb.

The Glock 19 has to be the most popular, but my guess is that the G26, G27, G23, and G17 are close on it's heels. Probably the G22, as well. There are just so many great Glocks!

G17 here. Glocks I've owned: G26, G34, G20, G21sf, and of course the most popular (in the US at least) a G19.

The G19/G23 mid-size frames have finger grooves that are tighter together than the full-size and sub-compact frames, too cramped for me, especially right under their trigger-guard's, I find the original full size frame to be the best fit for me.

G19 and G34 here. Now all I need is a 17 to fill in the middle. Don't really see the advantage of the subs so a G26 is most likely not in my future.

How about better concealability for some especially for spring/summer, more comfortable (less weight) to carry pending clothing, and sometimes, just sometimes......smaller is better. :stare: (Just ask the wife :dropjaw:)

Still no number of how many TGO members own glocks? Or which model among our members is most owned. I wood have liked to have known that. I wood have guessed one of the 40s, now I'm not so sure.