A Day In The Life Of A Forum Administrator (February 2010 Edition)

TGO David

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
I didn't see it until 7:30 or 8 this morning. :rolleyes:

I had a few interesting exchanges with one of them...don't remember which one.

I think it was the oriental looking thug holding the german rifle that spoke fluent spanish with a ghetto accent.

Guest jackdm3

Because things don't always get completely deleted on harddrives, it'd be cool if this whole imbruglio could be collected and presented in the "Ready Room" for our enjoyment, yet the recently departed couldn't see their handiwork with another callname. Might be another perk amongst the people who haven't upped to Benefactor.

Because things don't always get completely deleted on harddrives, it'd be cool if this whole imbruglio could be collected and presented in the "Ready Room" for our enjoyment, yet the recently departed couldn't see their handiwork with another callname. Might be another perk amongst the people who haven't upped to Benefactor.
OH. DEAR. GOD. YES!!!!!

Is that the one with the John Wayne signature line? You know the" I shall not have hands laid upon", or something like that. He was always referring to it when someone disagreed with him, then would say "you don't want to mess with me" or some crap like that. Seemed like a childish statement.JMO.

OH. DEAR. GOD. YES!!!!!

I am all for this. Not that my say counts, but I would love to see who's getting the boot and for what.:rolleyes:

Guest Caveman

I go to bed early and look what I get. I feel like the high school kid that missed the killer party and everyone is talking about it the next day at school...:rolleyes:

I want to thank David for posting about this. . .I work in technical support for a cell phone company and sometimes dealing with people with unreasonable demands and expectations gets me down. This thread just reminds me no matter what you do, you get a certain percentage of these god awful wastes of DNA to deal with.

Off topic: Mr Enfield, what happended to Curly Bill? When all that mess in that other thread was going on and the banning was over with all I could think of was the line where Johnny Ringo says. . ."Smell that Bill? Smells like somebody died.." But I wasnt touching that other thread with a 10 foot pole.

Curly just got retired for a while. I like to change my avatars occasionally. Curly seemed appropriate Friday night, didn't he? :rolleyes:

PS - thanks for the thought-starter. I really didn't like Daffy.

Edited by enfield

Rediculous...

REDICULOUSLY FUNNY! :D Get a life, man... there are better things to do.

"Those guys on the internet made fun of me!!!! I was banned and I'm going to sue!!!!"

Guest Catdaddy

Dang, I miss all the fun! I was spending time Saturday and Sunday in one of TN's fine correctional facilities for the crime of knowing how to make things work, and missed all the excitement!

Of course. I might jave gotten banned myself, cause I like to say controversial things like "nah nah na nah nah!"