BILL'S OUTPOST ALCOA

Guest paladin2010

Guest paladin2010

BILL HAS HIS FFL NOW. AND HAS STARTED STOCKING HANDGUNS. HE HAS THE BEST PRICES I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE. HE HAD A RUGER SR9 COMPACT $419, RUGER LCP $299. HE ALSO HAS M-4 MADE BY DPMS.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in there today.....he had the SR9, (2) P32's $274.95, (2) LCP's $299, (3) .223 DPMS AR's, and 1 RockRiver .308. He has a few more guns but can't really remember everything. I do know he said that he had several handguns on order. He seems to be a very nice guy and will be good to work with. Heck....I stopped in after my workout next door, didn't have my wallet on me and low and behold my 2 year old wanted M&M's :rofl:. He offered to just let me have them but I went and got my wallet anyway. He is currently pricing a couple of rifles for me and his tranfer is only $20.

I went in the gun cabin a month or so ago and was quite disappointed. Everything looked 20 years old and prices were very high IMO.

Nice dog though... :)

I would have to agree...............my daughter loved the Sheperd. I do however think he will work with you on the prices.........a buddy traded there and he claimed that he came out with a good trade.

I guess the website needs an update as it states he "will have a FFL soon". :)

I am looking for a place to do reasonable transfers and doesn't take it personally that I send items there to conduct such.

He said that he would be happy to do transfers.............he does not seem to mind at all.

Guest paladin2010

He is located in the Midland Plaza Shopping Center. He just started getting his guns. He said he wounld try to have his Glocks priced around $499.

Bill's Outpost

209 N. Calderwood

Alcoa TN 37701

billsoutpost.com

• 1 year later...
Guest rebeldrummer

Bills Outpost is where I do ALL my firearms business. There is not a better group of guys around. Very fair price. Very friendly people.

Guest TargetShooter84
I just had something sent his way for xnsfer. First time I've dealt with them. Hopefully I'll be picking it up next week.

Same here....

Guest Boomhower

I've been in there twice in the past 2 weeks. A co-worker has been telling me about them for a while now, but I never really needed anything until recently.......I was surprised at how many guns they had. A glass case about 20 ft long (maybe longer) full of hand guns and a back wall about 6ft high full of long guns. Also plenty of holsters, magazines, ammo, a few safes and seems to have most of the popular fishing supplies.......An all around great store with friendly faces! Close to work and I will definitely be going back.

Well I finally made it to Bills today. Fondled a bunch of guns. :D Me a bunch of very helpful guys. and the best part was 2 guns I was looking at 1 was 20 bucks loswer and the other was 44 bucks lower. Didn't have the cash today but I do see a return visit in my very near future. :D